Chapter - 40

🐢VOTE🐢

Boring chapter! Sorry!

🐤The pic above is what Justin is wearing in this chapter, even though the hair isn't the same.🐤

Song(s) for this chapter:

Closer - The Chainsmokers & Halsey

Give me recommendations!☝
____________

~Justin's POV~

Faith went outside about an hour ago, and hasn't come inside once.

I honestly don't understand why she got so angry after I punished her. She ran away and stole from me! She needed to learn, so I taught her.

I slowly and quietly opened the back door, a frown formed on my lips as I looked to my right. My baby was wrapped in a blanket on the hammock, the wind blew, sending shivers through my body as I made my way over to her. My hand barely touched her when she smacked my hand away.

"Leave me alone." She snapped.

I frowned again as I walked back to the door. "I'm so sorry princess."

After closing the back door, I made my way up to our room and quickly stripped down to my boxers. Once I flicked off the lights, I crawled into bed.

I don't know how, but after awhile of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep.

~Faith's POV~

The relaxing sound of birds chirping filled my ears the moment I woke up. My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my arms high above my head. The cool morning air surrounded me as I sat up and looked around.

To my surprise, the hammock was a lot more comfortable than I'd expected it to be.

I made my way over to the back door, leaving the blanket where it was and closed the door behind me. My eyebrows furrowed as I walked farther into the house. There was four men in uniforms carrying Justin's old bed down the stairs while four different men carried a new bed up the stairs.

"Thanks guys." I heard Justin say.

My head snapped to my right where Justin was standing at the front door paying each of the men as they walked out. I took a few more steps, and when he saw me, a huge smile formed on his lips, but soon faded into a frown.

Was there something on my face?

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients I needed to make myself breakfast. The whole house was silent, the only noise that was heard was the sound of pans banging together as I pulled a few pans out of the cabinets.

About twenty minutes later I was finished cooking a small amount of eggs and bacon and placing it on a glass plate. I put my dirty dishes in the large sink before grabbing my plate and shoving a forkful of eggs in my mouth and turning around to see Justin sitting at the kitchen island looking at me.

"Um.. Where's mine?" He asked.

"Make your own." I shrugged.

"I don't know how."

I rolled my eyes, he knows damn well how to make his own food. I sat my plate on the counter and walked to the freezer. I searched around for awhile, then pulled out a box of frozen waffles.

"Breakfast." I replied while throwing the box of waffles at him. He successfully caught it and examined the cold yellow box.

"I'm not eating this plastic shit."