Chapter - 24

Song(s) for this chapter:

Wavy - Ty Dolla $ign ft Joe Moses

Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez

____________

~Faith's POV~

"Thank you baby, you ready to go?" Justin said as he grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Of course." I replied.

He lead me out to the car we were in before and once again, opened and closed my door for me. After he got to his side of the car, he started the engine and backed out of the driveway. The clock on the on the radio read 6:26pm as the tires rolled quickly on the asphalt. About 25 minutes of driving we pulled up to a large, gorgeous building.

The sign read The Blue Swan. A gasp fell from my lips as I eyed the building. This is a 5 star restaurant. Only the richest of people get to eat here. Just the seats could go for $10,000 dollars.

I looked up at Justin as he opened my door for me, a shocked look on my face. He smiled down at me as he extended his hand out for me. I gladly took it as he closed my door behind me. We walked through the glass double doors, and the inside of the restaurant was more amazing than the outside.

A large, sparkly chandelier hung in the center of the room. Black tables were neatly arranged all throughout the large room. The white tiles shone as the light from the chandelier shone on them. All of the walls were a cream/peach color.

"Right this way sir." The man at the front deck said after Justin told him is reservation.

"Wait, why are you telling them your last name is Bieber? They can call the police you know?" I asked.

"Don't worry baby. I know the entire staff here. They know exactly who I am, so they know not to say anything."

I nodded in response as the man led us to a table. The table was almost in the center of the room, slightly underneath the chandelier.

"Here are your seats. I will have your waitress here soon." The man spoke as he handed us our menus.

I thanked Justin as he pulled the chair out for me. Looks like someone decided to use his manners today. I laughed to myself. Justin sat in the seat across from me and picked up his menu. I did the same and began searching through.

"Justin everything here is so expensive." I said as I noticed that the cheapest thing in the whole menu was $95.50.

"No it's not. Just get whatever you want." He chuckled.

I shrugged and continued looking through the menu until I found what I wanted. Our waitress by the name of Janet came back with our drinks and then took our orders. Justin ordered some kind of fish, I think it was albeit or something, while I ordered a plate of spaghetti.

When she came back with our plates she sat them in front of us without another word.

"This plate as $250.00 dollars, so it better be good." I laughed.

"Trust me. I know the head chef here. He knows to put his best effort in my orders especially." He replied as he took a bite of his food.

"How much did you have to pay to get these seats? Usually only the richest people in New York can afford to eat here."

"Only $25,000." He shrugged. God! He was too used to having all of this money.

"$25,000 is a lot. You don't have to pay this much for me."

"I would spend this much on you everyday, but I know that you wouldn't want that. So just relax. It's your birthday. And none of this is even putting a dent in my bank account." He smiled. For awhile after that it was silent while we ate our food and when we were finished. Justin and I talked about random things the entire time.