Chapter - 52

VOTE

____________

~Justin~

"Yes I am." I argue and look over at Faith from across the bar. She was in the kitchen wearing her sleeping wear as she made the two of us bowls of ice cream.

Her tiny body turns around with two glass bowls in her hands and an annoyed expression upon her beautiful face.

"You're annoying," she pauses and rolls her eyes then slides my bowl of cotton candy ice cream across the bar to me. "You already do enough for me."

"But tomorrow is Valentine's Day!"

I had only mentioned a small part of what I had planned and she immediately denied. Little did my baby know that I had a whole day planned for just her and I.

"So?"

My dark eyebrows furrow as I look into her perfect blue eyes. "All women want presents, and giant bears, and chocolate, and roses, and a nice date, and all that good stuff on Valentine's Day."

Her next response was sassy. "Well I'm not like other women."

"I know princess I know. You're better than any other woman. But that doesn't mean that I can't treat my girlfriend on Valentine's Day."

"Justin." A sigh leaves her plump lips.

"Faith." I mock, then shove a spoonful of the melting ice cream into my mouth.

"You don't have to do anything for me. It won't be fair if you do all this stuff for me and I can't do anything or give you anything because I haven't any money."

Her blue eyes fall down to her bowl filled with cookie-dough ice cream and her lips form to a frown. God why does she have to be so caring?

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, but what does tha-."

I cut her off causing her to furrow her perfectly plucked brows. "Then tell me it."

A sigh leaves her lips and her eyes meet mine again and she says, "I love you Justin."

My heart jumps at the small words. I've heard her say it a million times before but my heart always jumps around in excitement and joy. With most people after awhile of being told "I love you"   by their significant other it just turns to a normal thing, but with me, with me it just makes me love my beautiful princess even more.

I stand and come around the bar so I was next to her with my empty bowl in my hand. "I love you too baby." I reply then kiss her lips. She kisses me back causing me to smile against her soft pink lips.

Pulling away she looks at me and before she can say anything else I speak up again. "Your love is the only gift I'll ever want in this world."

"You say that every time I bring up something about giving you a gift." She fights away her smile and her rosy cheeks with a frown. I take her empty bowl and put the both of them in the sink.

My large tattooed arms wrap around her slim waist from behind as I place my chin on her shoulder and squeeze her in a hug. "That's because it's true."

"Jus-."

I cut her off once more. "I've never spent a Valentine's Day with anyone. I've never gotten to treat anyone to gifts and kisses and dates and more kisses. Sure we were together last year but we were not really together, together because you hated me for kidnapping you. Remember you took the roses I was giving you and stomped on them?" I chuckle at the memory.