Chapter - 46

🐼VOTE🐼

First chapter of 2017! 🙌🙌

Haven't done this is awhile..

Song(s) for this chapter:

Flatline - Justin Bieber

Song Cry - August Alsina

________

~Faith's POV~

Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up in an extremely good mood, and you have no clue why? Yeah, that's how I woke up this morning.

I slowly woke up to Justin's soft lips against my neck. I didn't open my eyes just yet. Justin slowly crawled out of bed and headed towards the bedroom door after going into the bathroom first. When I heard the door open and close I yawned and stretched my body. After getting out of bed and brushing my teeth -which I would have to do again after breakfast- I headed out of the bedroom.

My feet lightly pressed on the floor as I quietly opened and closed the bedroom door. My eyes landed on a tired Justin who was nearing the bottom of the stairs.

I couldn't help but bite my lip as I stared at the muscles on his back. He stood in his Calvin's, making the majority of his body visible. I quickly and quietly made my way down the stairs. Just before Justin could get into the kitchen I jumped on his back and wrapped my legs around his torso while shouting a loud 'boo' that caused him to slightly jump.

"Holy shit! Baby you scared me!" He laughed. I laughed with him as he grabbed my body and slid me around so I was now facing him.

"Good morning." I said happily.

"Good morning my princess. Why are you in such a good mood?"

I slightly shrugged and placed a kiss to his lips. He was shocked at my actions at first, but smiled.

My heart jumped out of my chest. A feeling that I've been getting a lot lately around Justin for the past two-four months. It gets stronger everyday. It's like, every time I'm around him, I can't help but smile. I always want to be around him. It happened about four months ago, when him and I kissed there was a massive amount of sparks. And it's been that every time we've kissed since. Every time we hug, or hold hands, or have any contact. I'm just not sure exactly what it is yet.

After pressing his lips against mine once more, he smiled. "I love you."

I placed a kiss to his jawline before placing my bare feet on the floor and walked into the kitchen. Once I got all of the things I needed I started making pancakes for Justin and I. A gasp fell from my lips when two large, cold hands reached up the long shirt I was wearing and rested on my hips.

"You look sexy in my clothes baby." Justin said, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"And your hands are really cold." I flipped the batter on one of the pans and about another ten minutes I was finished cooking and had everything placed on two glass plates and on the island. Justin laughed and left his hands where they were.

A loud moan caused me to turn and look at Justin, who has already stuffed his face in the pancakes. "This is so good!"

I rolled my eyes. He says that every time I cook, which isn't as often as he cooks. "Thanks baby." I replied, placing a forkful of syrup drenched pancakes in my mouth.

My eyebrows rose when Justin looked over at me, a shocked expression on his face. "What?"

"I'm- that's the first time you've called me that."

"Called you what?" I asked, not realizing what I'd called him.

"Baby."

My eyes widened in realization. I didn't intentionally call him that, but it had a ring to it now that I think about it. And I like it.