Introduction

Just to let you know that this intro connects with Chapter 1.

Faith Michaels description:
Long blonde hair
Bright blue eyes
Tan, short, slim body.

(This description isn't for any specific purpose. I just feel that a better description of the character provides better imagery throughout a book.)

12 hours before taken.

Faith's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. Ugh. I hate school. Why can't summer just hurry up and get here?!

I grabbed my school clothes which was a cute turquoise shirt and black leggings along with some uggs and a towel and headed to the bathroom down the hall from my bedroom.

"Elizabeth hurry up!" I said as I banged my fist against the bathroom door.

Elizabeth. About two years older than me. She's 19 now and you'd expect her to be out of the house already. She's a bit taller than me. Well..... everyone is taller than me.

"Shut up and leave me alone!" She shouted from the other side.

"Hurry up. You're going to make me late!" I shouted again. Seconds later the bathroom door swung open, revealing my sister.

"There you go, brat." She said rolling her hazel eyes at me. God she was so childish sometimes.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically as she walked off. Her dark brown hair flowing behind her.

I quickly hopped in the shower and washed my body and hair. When I was finished I dried myself off and got dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and ran back to my room.

"Tommy what are you doing in my room?!" I shouted.

"I needed to use your head phones. "

Tommy who is also 19 still lives with my parents, always feels the need to borrow my things without asking. His brown eyes looked dumbly at me as he ran a hand through his black hair.

"No. Go get your own. And stop invading my privacy."

"Whatever." He replied as I pushed him out of my room.

You see, me and my siblings don't really have a good connection. Ever since I was little my two older siblings would always pick on me. Them and their friends would always insult me and just basically made my childhood awful. I'm 17 now and they treat me like a fucking 4 year old.

I grabbed my old, warn out backpack and slung it over my right shoulder. I then quickly made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning mom, dad." I said as I grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit on the table.

"Good morning, sweetheart." My dad replied as he took at seat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning honey." My mom greeted. "You might wanna get going soon or you'll be late."

"Yeah. It's already." My dad paused to look at his watch. "7:25."

"Yeah. I'll get going. Bye dad. I love you." I said as I bent over to hug him.

"Bye mom. I love you." I said kissing either side of her cheek.

I made my way over to the front door and said my last goodbye's before I left for school. My school wasn't far away. So I walked everyday.

My old uggs kicked rocks as I finally made my way across the street headed down the road that led to my school.

"Hey." My friend Meilyn greeted. (may-lin)