Chapter - 35

DO NOT FORGET A CHAPTER!
😳VOTE😳
____________________

~Faith's POV~

I was awoken by many voices shouting through the room. "Get up get up get up!"

I groaned and covered my face in the soft blue blanket. It went silent for a minute, until I felt someone repeatedly jump on the bed.

"Faith get up. We have a whole day planned ahead of us!" Vanessa shouted.

My eyes finally opened to see Vanessa standing on the bed and Julianne standing next to me. "I'm up." I groaned.

They both laughed at me as I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. A yawn fell from my lips as I pulled the blanket off of my body. I shivered when the cold air took over me.

"Get dressed so we aren't late." Emma laughed, throwing my duffle bag at me.

After getting out my clothes for today I quickly walked to the bathroom and stripped my clothes down. I quickly hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body as fast as I could before stepping out and drying myself with a towel I pulled from a drawer.

I pulled my yellow summer dress over my head and straightened it once I got it on completely. A smile formed on my lips as I looked at myself in the mirror. The soft cloth of the yellow dress I was wearing flowed just above my knees. A black ribbon wrapped around my waist with the same color bow that rested firmly on the left side of my waist. I used the blow dryer I brought to dry my hair, when completely dry my long blonde/brown hair flowed down my back.

Once I finished placing my black flats on my feet I walked downstairs to see all of the girls sitting in the living room while Andrew worked on breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted.

"Look who's awake." Clarissa teased.

I rolled my eyes and laughed just as Andrew called us for breakfast. Since I was already standing I was the first one to make it to the kitchen and grab my food. I sat at the island and began eating my eggs and bacon while the other girls walked in.

"Thank you Andrew. This is really good." I said.

Andrew chuckled a bit, "thanks."

For the next fifteen minutes or so we all sat at the large island and talked while we finished food. When we were all finished we all thanked Andrew for the food before walking to the garage. We all hopped in Andrews Yukon. I was surprised that he had a Yukon, because they aren't exactly the most expensive car. But as I looked around I saw that all of the rest of the cars were million dollar cars.

"So what are we doing first?" Julianne asked.

Julianne, Vanessa and I sat in the second row of seats while Clarissa and Jade sat in the third row. Emma decided that she would sit in the passenger seat since Andrew was the one driving us where we needed to go.

"First we are going to go to the movie theater, then to lunch, then to lights out golf, then bowling and then we're going out to dinner." Emma answered.

"Sounds like a plan." Vanessa replied, a smile on her face.

For the rest of the car ride we all sang to music and laughed as we continued to sing to each other. The ride to Premieres Theater took about thirty minutes, but when Andrew finally pulled into the parking lot we all piled out of the shiny silver Yukon with the thousand dollar rims and headed to the front.

"So what movie do we want to watch?" Jade asked.

We all debated, but then all agreed on watching Neighbors: The Sorority.