Chapter - 47

😊VOTE😊
Sorry for the extremely long wait.

Love you. 😍

NOT EDITED. If you see a mistake please comment on that line.

_________________

~Faith's POV~

Three weeks later.

The small hospital blanket was held tightly between my fingers as I held it tightly around my shivering body. My head rested on the cold hospital bed that was covered in some type of plastic sheets. I intertwined my small fingers with Justin's large ones. Tears slowly slid down my cheeks like marching soldiers as I pressed my slightly chapped lips against his knuckles.

"Come back to me baby." I whispered as if anyone were there to hear me.

By what the doctors have said, they have no sign of when Justin will wake up again. A few people have come and visited me such as Julianne, Emma, Vanessa, Clarissa, and Jade. Along with their boyfriends of course. Julianne is the one who has been here the most. Every other day she comes and visits and tries to boost my mood, but there's too much pain in me to even imagine being happy again until Justin wakes again.

The one person I wished was here is Meilyn. My best friend. Every time I was upset she was there to make me happier when I didn't really want to. She would always make me laugh by sending me some of the many different memes she thought would make me laugh or just send me messages full of nonsense.

I know that if I wanted to all I had to do was walk right at out of the hospital and go home, but my heart is here with the one I need. The one I love.

~Justin's POV~

Everything I see is white. It's like being inside of a cloud. The last thing I remember is being shot by a failure of a man. A stupid prick, asshole, cunt, any insulting word you can think of. Feel free to continue the list. I have no idea how long I've been like this. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? No clue. Is this what it feel likes to be dead? Am I dead? Please don't tell me I'm dead. I haven't even lived to see the day that my baby Faith said those three little words I'm dying to hear her say. I need her in my life.

The only thing keeping me sane is these small little... little... visions I could say. Visions that I know are real. Every once and awhile I see her. I see her from a third point of view. As if I'm looking through a camera I the corner of the room. Each time this has happened she has been there. Not once has this happened and she wasn't there. And it makes me happy.

Nothing but confusion runs through my brain. Each time one of these "visions" happens I'm in a hospital bed and she is either sitting next to me or in the bed with me, but I feel nothing. I can't feel any physical touch.

~Faith's POV~

FLASHBACK!

"Stoooop." I whined. "You're not funny."

Justin ignored my insult and continued to cuddle his head against my boob as we sat on the sofa together.

"I love your boobs. It's like... they aren't too big, but they aren't too small either. But your ass. Damn!"

"You're being annoying." I laughed.

"You are annoying."

"No more kisses for you then." I shrugged and continued to lazily flip through the channels on the flat screen TV.

Justin loudly gasped and looked at me with sad eyes. My eyes flickered down to him since he was laying his head on my boobs, and flickered back to the television.