Twins fight

What the twins look like

Sierra POV:

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks since school started.  Apparently my sister Taylor have been sneaking around and leaving me for something more important, so I decide to follow her because it has been going on for two weeks now and I found out that she has a boyfriend and she never told me!! She always tells me everything and now I'm starting to feel like she doesn't care about me so the next day when she came to me she said that she had to meet professor sprout and before she could even leave i told her that I know about her boyfriend and after she heard me say that, she instantly got scared because she has seen how I react when I was angry, but due to her surprise I was actually sad and that I told her to leave and not spend time with me because she prefers her boyfriend, and so she ran but little does she know...... I never told dad about her secret but she has been feeding me with lies constantly so when she came back to apologize to me. I was at the boat house looking at the sea but when she showed up she just said sorry and walk away but while she was doing that I released all my anger out and started to yell,

"SORRY, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT TO SAY, YOU HAVE BEEN FEEDING ME WITH LIES EVERYDAY!!! AND IS THAT WHAT A SISTER IS SUPPOSED TO DO!! I THOUGHT THEY WERE THERE TO HELP EACH OTHER AND TELL THE TRUTH BUT NO!! I HAD LOST MY OWN SISTER BECAUSE OF A SECERT SHE KEPT FROM ME!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE!!! IT LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME WHEN I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

After I released all my anger out, my sister started to tear up and yelled back at me

"WELL, WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD TELL DAD ABOUT THIS AND THAT YOU WOULD RUIN MY LOVE LIFE!!! I NEVER MEANT TO LIE TO YOU BUT I HAD TO BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT DAD AND YOURSELF PROTECTING ME ALL THE TIME!!! YOU KNOW WHAT!! LETS STAY AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND BE MEAN BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT THAT, YOU ARE THE WORST SISTER ANYONE COULD EVER ASK!!! ALWAYS SNOOPING INTO OTHER PEOPLE THINGS AND LEARNING MORE ABOUT THEIR PRIVATE LIFE!!! I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!! I NEVER WANT TO EVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got lots of stares and people were whispering because me and my sister never had a fight like that before, sure we fought over those little stupid things but when it came to this, I have no idea what came over me, I have inherited it from my father because he was known for getting angry most of the time with the students but when it came to us, he was very sweet and gentle. I still couldn't believe that I lost my own sister, my own best friend but I don't need her because my other best friend was Draco, yes Draco Malfoy! He was very supported when it came to me, whenever there a problem, he is the first one to notice and ask me what wrong. He was also very caring because when I ran into the Slytherin common room, he was the only student there and almost in an instant, he held me in arms and started singing night changes (by one direction) and it calms me down but i still had a few tears coming from my eyes and down to my cheeks and yet Draco doesn't care, he didn't care if his shirt was wet from my tears, he was still holding me in his arms until I completely stopped crying, and after I did, he ask me what was wrong and I told him the whole story and tears started to form again and Draco hugged me like I was his girlfriend but he knows about my father being protective of his daughters so he continued being my best friend but we both know that we wanted the same thing, Draco wanted me to be his girlfriend and I wanted Draco to be my boyfriend, but he also said when the time comes because Draco mother is also protective of him having a girlfriend because she thinks it will ruin his life but look at me and Draco now, we are like the perfect couple but we aren't, as I was thinking all of this, I didn't realize I feel asleep on Draco shoulder but while I was sleeping, he kisses my forehead and says I love you and then he feel asleep with his arms around me. And we passed out until one of the students woke us up for dinner but before she was able to say anything about the dinner she gasped at us and almost at an instant we shot up feeling embarrassed about what happened but the girl said she would keep it a secret and I hope she does, I fixed my face (doing my makeup all over again) to make sure that no one notice that I was crying and walked with Draco, just casually talking to him and my father notices but I told him we were just best friends and he accepted that so it didn't really take any supers for him but lucky for him, he didn't know that I was crying. I had finish dinner early and left to sleep in my dorm.