Kidanppers reaveled

Taylor POV:

I've been stuck here for a week without food or water. Today I'm finally released but was handcuff. Apparently my kidnappers were death eaters but why would they still be here if the dark lord is gone? As I was being taken to a room, I notice that the death eater pushed me on the ground saying "my lord, we found one of the few rarest people that have special powers, and this girl is a daughter of someone very special" when I looked up, I saw the dark lord and bellatrix lestrange, the dark lord was holding bellatrix by the waist, then kissed her before pointing his wand at me and saying "oblivate, glamour and replaica memorias" (random spell) I woke up finding myself in a bedroom with the dark lord who is my father, and my mother bellatrix lestrange. I smiled at my parents and hugged then, they both hugged back. They both told me that I would have to go to hogwarts, I agreed. Then I asked what happened, and they said "well, a long time ago you were kidnapped by a half blood family when you were 8 years old. You also had glamour on, we removed that and gave you your real memories back. We are you real family and your name is Clarissa riddle (the third heart on the bottom is Clarissa riddle) I was excited to be back in my real family.

3 weeks later

Voldemort POV:

I asked my fellow death eaters to bring me someone that had special powers and they bring me a girl. The death eater claims that she is a daughter of someone special. I kissed my wife and removed her memories and replaced them with new ones. I also put glamour on her so she could look a little bit more like us. After the memories finish rushing through her head, we claimed her to be our daughter. My wife and I seemed happy with her because we know that she is going to be a loyal death eater to our family.  We have been spending a lot of time together and I love her like she was my own child including her mother. Me and Clarissa have been extremely close, my wife and Clarissa have been close as well. Let's just say we are a very close family now.

A/N. Okay this is not me, normally I have lots of words for a chapter but now my mind have been becoming blank, I promise you, the next few chapters will be long