Animagus twins

Snape POV:

It's been nine months now and my two daughters still won't forgive each other. This summer I will not have my daughter Sierra or Taylor go out anywhere for this summer until they forgive each other. I'm now walking to the Slytherin common room just to find my daughter packing her bags with a huge smile on her face. I was curious to why she was packing her bags, so I went up to her and asked her why, she told me that she was going to the Malfoys this summer but I simply used a spell to unpack everything before she was able to pack anything else. Sierra got angry at me for unpacking all of her things until I had to tell her that she was not going to the Malfoys, instead she was gonna stay with me and Taylor.

Sierra POV:

After I said yes to Draco for staying with him and his family for the summer I went to pack my bags, while I was packing my father came and saw me packing, I believe my father was curious to why I was packing my bags and having this huge smile on my face, so he asked me why I was packing and why I had this huge smile. I told him that I was going to stay with the Malfoys! But after I told him, he used a spell to unpack all of my things, I got really angry, but before I was able to protest on pack my items back my father told me that I was staying with him this summer with my mean sister, I was angry but I had no control over him, he was my father after all so I had to listen to him.

Taylor POV:

I was really excited for the summer holidays!! Just me and my father. I can't wait to do stuff with him and maybe go on a father-daughter date!! I'm just excited because my sister won't be there!! Just then, when I was squealing it turned into a howl, apparently I howled really loud because a couple of students came rushing into my dorm and saw me as a dog. Then one of the students said to go get professor McGonagall. Soon she came rushing in and saw me, she started to smile, and everyone was looking at her like she was happy that she saw a ghost, she told everyone to leave then she looked at me saying that I was an animgus, a person who can transform into animals. She also said that she was finally glad to have students that had this kind of power like me. I have a feeling that 90% that my sister is going to have this power and the 10% is that she is not which I doubt.

3 weeks after school

Sierra POV:

Yes!!! Finally school ended!! I had to tell Draco about me not coming anymore due to my father. Draco understood and told his parents about the change of plans that happened. I felt so bad that Draco would have to spend his vacation alone but Draco was happy that I was going to be spending time with my family, so I guess I should be happy as well. My father did tell me that i would have to apparte to spinners ends, I agreed and it also a good thing that way I don't have to see my sister

Taylor POV:

I'm so glad that summer here! I don't know how much I could take of school! My father told me to use floo powder to get to his house, and of course I agreed so I won't have to see my sister which I won't because she with the Malfoys. I've been some private lesson with McGonagall before we left for summer, she taught me how to control my transformation and when I wanted to. When it was time for me to leave, I decided to leave a day early so I went to the Gryffindor fireplace and used to floo powder, just as I arrived I scared my father, he wasn't expecting me to arrive this earlier but he didn't mind. I went to give him a hug and a kiss, then I transform into my dog form. My father was shocked that I was a animagus, but at the same time he was impressed. I told him that I knew how to control my powers, so that he doesn't have to worry. Then I went to my room and flopped right on my bed, soon I went to sleep being excited for the next day

Sierra POV:

After I finished packing I apparte to spinners end and knocked on the door, apparently it was like 2:30 in the morning when I arrived but my father did answer the door and let me in. He gave me a hug and a kiss, then he lead me to my bedroom and said good night well morning and he went off to his room. I walked in and crashed on to my bed, I was thinking about some things while slowly drifting off to sleep, eventually I did fall asleep.

The next day

Severus POV:

Yes! Both of my daughters came but neither one of them knew about that they would both be here which was good because it would take them by surprise, and luckily I cast a spell around my house so if they both tried to leave, neither one of them would escape until they talked and forgive each other for what happened. I was downstairs making some green tea until I heard someone coming down, i turned around and saw Sierra. I knew she would wake up since she loves green tea, she took a seat at the table and I placed the tea down. We had a little conversation while I was making chai for Taylor because well she like chai and I wanted to have chai as well but I knew Sierra hated chai so I had to make something else for her. Sierra was reading her book, she was busy reading it so she didn't hear Taylor come down the stairs until she heard a gasp. Sierra looked up to see her sister with a shocked face, then she (Sierra) turned to look at me and with her face, she was defiantly asking me, why is she here, same with Taylor who still had the same reaction so I had to tell them and they were both outrage with me about them being together and not being able to escape the house just to get away from each other. Taylor was furious and Sierra, she had her teeth clenched together but her teeth look like they had fangs, so it left me to ponder, could Sierra be a animagus. Soon Taylor left,  while Sierra stayed but I noticed her ears were gone same with her eyes. Apparently I was staring way to long at her until her voice snapped me back to reality, she was asking me why I was staring at her and I told her that her eyes were gone, and so was her ears. Sierra wasn't surprise at any of this, was Sierra already an animagus and in less then 3 minutes, she decided to completely transform into her animal, I was shocked at her transformation because while she transformed into her animal, she was a Belgian turvuren  (the black and gold dog above is what her animagus looks like). I was stunned, first I have animagus daughter and now I have  animagus twins. This is going to be a long summer with my daughters.