Likes and dislikes: know more about the characters!

Not really a chapter, I'm just giving you more information on what the characters like!

Sierra Snapes likes and dislikes:

Likes: Muggle music better than wizard, listens to Janet Jackson, Michael jackson, evanescence, and Taylor swift. The smell of vanilla and roses. Black, blue, green and white. Singing and writing. Transfigurations and Potions. Taylor Snape, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Ezra Malfoy, Ember (her owl). Transforming into her animgus.

Dislikes: Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus. The smell of animal poop and sometimes the sea. History of hogwarts and herbology. Pretending to be mean to others and people constantly asking her out. Shopping, well for a long long time.

Taylor Snape likes and dislikes:

Likes: Muggle music better than wizard. Listens to Janet Jackson, Michael jackson, Black veil brides and Selena Gomez. Singing and dancing. The smell of Oranges and Lilies. White, blue, orange, green. Charms and Potions. Sierra Snape, Ezra Malfoy, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Axel (her owl). Transforming into her animgus.

Dislikes: Justin Bieber and one direction. The smell of animal poop and onions. History of hogwarts and defense against the dark arts. People asking me how I'm related to professor Snape. Shopping for around 4 hours.

Severus Snape likes and dislikes:

Likes: muggle movies. The smell of roses and oranges. Black. Dark arts and potions. Sierra Snape, Taylor Snape, Draco Malfoy, Ezra Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Ryker (his owl).

Dislikes: muggle music. The smell of garbage and animal poop. Anyone who takes the defense against dark arts job. Students and new professors asking how He has daughters. Shopping if it takes forever.

Draco Malfoy likes and dislikes:

Likes:   Wizard music.  The smell of vanilla, roses, mint and grapefruit. Potions.  Black, green and white. Sierra Snape, Taylor Snape, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Ezra Malfoy, Peppermint (his owl).

Dislikes:   Mudbloods. Smell of vomit. Anyone who dares to flirt with his girlfriend, Sierra Snape.  Charms.

Narcissa Malfoy likes and dislikes:

Likes: wizard music. The smell of pomegranate and peppermint. Black, white and red. Draco Malfoy, Sierra Snape, Ezra Malfoy, Taylor Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Daisy (her owl).

Dislikes: muggleborns. Smell of garbage. Wizards constantly flirting with her. Toads.

Lucious Malfoy likes and dislikes:

Likes: The smell of rain and pine trees. Black and white. Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Ezra Malfoy, Severus Snape, Sierra Snape, Taylor Snape, Darcy (his owl).

Dislikes: Mudbloods. Smell of the ocean. Wizards flirting with his wife. House elves screwing up their work.

Ezra Malfoy likes and dislikes:

Likes: wizard music. The smell of oranges, lilies and cinnamon. Blue, black, green and white. Taylor Snape, Draco Malfoy, Sierra Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Narcissa Malfoy, Justice (his owl). Potions and Defense against dark arts.

Dislikes: muggleborns. The smell of animal poop. Wizards flirting with his girlfriend, Taylor Snape. Herbology and history of hogwarts.

Future character

Bellatrix lestrange/Riddle likes and dislikes:

Likes: wizard music. Black and white. The smell of roses and vanilla. Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, nightmare (her cat), Tom riddle AKA lord voldemort.

Dislikes: mudbloods. Smell of animal breath. Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Sierra Snape, and Taylor Snape. Anyone who hates the dark lord.

Lord voldemort likes and dislikes:

Likes: smell of roses, vanilla and coconut. Black and white. Bellatrix riddle/lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Nagini (his snake), and Ezra Malfoy.

Dislikes: bright neon colors. People that aren't loyal to him. Sierra Snape and Taylor Snape People constantly flirting with his wife