Life with Jack.

Colleen's POV: 

About 8 years ago I was kidnapped by a man named Jack. Jack Morris. He said if I didn't marry him he would kill me. I had no choice. Life sucked. I hadn't seen my family in 8 years, and I didn't want to marry this man. We had three kids together, I loved my kids. They all looked like me. Jack would beat the kids and they would come to me. Also jack made me have sex with him, I hated it.

Today me and the kids were at home and Maddie our oldest daughter was sitting next to me close. I felt so bad for these kids. "Why does Jack do this to us mom? I want a real dad one who cares about me." She said leaning onto my shoulder. "Yeah me too I want a real dad. Not one who beats us." Jackson said coming into cuddle with us. "Me too!!" little Kate said not really knowing what was happening. "I wish you guys had a real dad too. Jack just won't let us leave." I said cuddling into them.  They call me mom because I was there mom and act like one. But they just call Jack, Jack because he doesn't do anything for them. I raised these kids while Jack beat them.

Just as we were enjoy our moment Jack walked out. Great. "Oh sweetie can you come to our room for a minute." He said trying to act sweet. "Of course hun." I said but I didn't mean it what so ever. We walked into the room and he shut the door. He pushed me against the wall and started taking off my shirt. I knew if I tried to fight back I knew he would hurt me. So I just let him do his thing. I hated it so much. 

Maddies POV:

Mom had to go into the room with Jack to do who knows what. They always go in to the room at this time for 30 minutes. She always comes out looking scared and kinda of annoyed. I hope she is okay. 

Colleen's POV:

He finished up with me at least he used protection. We went back out to the living room where the kids were watching iCarly. I was sick of this we were gonna get away. "Baby I need some ingredients for dinner tonight. Do you mind if I take the kids grocery shopping with me?" I said sweetly. "You better be back in an hour or else." He said. "We will be! Lets go kids." I could tell the kids were excited to leave this prison. We got into the car and went to the grocery store. I stopped the car and took of my wedding room and then took my phone and threw it so Jack couldn't find me (there was a tracker in my phone). We went into the grocery store and saw a man staring at me. When I looked at him he blushed. He was really cute.  

-

AUTHORS NOTE:

So this is my new book!! I hope you guys like this book! I didn't really like my other book and I really wanted to do this book. Thanks for reading this story!! Love you guys!!