I messed up.

Joshua's POV:
The next morning I woke up and Colleen wasn't in bed with me. It was 6 am, what could she be doing a 6 am?
I looked outside my window and saw Colleen crying out there. I jumped up and ran down the stairs. She turned around when she saw me and started to cry even more. I ran up to her and she collapsed in my arms.
"Colleen baby. What happened? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" I ask holding onto her waist while she cried in my chest.
"My sister, Jack." is all she managed to get out. she then handed me her phone.
I couldn't believe Jack. Rebecca was probably behind this all too.
"Colleen I know you want to do something-" I was cut of by her.
"Oh I'm doing something." she said leaving my arms. I grabbed her back into them though and she didn't fight away.
"Colleen. Listen. If you go there and try to do something, he might take you back and I don't think I will be able to live knowing that I just let you go and get raped again." She looked up at me and smiled. She then just kissed me and I held onto her tighter. She smiled even more when she pulled back. She rested her head on my chest and replied with a soft "okay."
"Baby do you want to call the cops?" I asked her.
She nodded and let me called them. I told the everything and they said they were on it and it was smart of us to leave the area.
Later everyone came down and we all had breakfast.
I was sitting on the couch and Jackson came up to me.
"What's up lil' man" I said to him as he snuggled up against me.
"While Jack come and take me and mommy and my sisters again?" He asked me looking up at me.
"He shouldn't but if he does I will protect you." I said to him. He looked happy.
A few minutes later the phone rings
"Hello is this Josh Evans? This is the police department wanting to inform you that we caught Jack and is going to put him in a big prison where no one has escaped."
I thanked the man and ran up stairs to Colleen.
"JACK WAS CAUGHT AND NOW NOTHING HAPPENED TO RACHEL!! EVERYTHING IS GREAT." I said to her smiling.
"YAY!! I have to call rachel!!"she said hugging me tight.

Colleen's POV:
I got on my phone and dialed Rachel's number.
She answered and didn't sound happy.
C- Rachel!! I'm so glad your out!
R- Yeah whatever.
C- Huh?
R- You didn't even try to come and save me. Thanks a lot. I looked for 2 months for you hoping you would come back and you never did. But when I go missing it's just oh that's okay the cops will take care of it.
C- Well I'm in Georgia right now and I couldn't have done anything. I called the cops to make sure you are okay. I'm sorry Rachel.
R- Whatever Colleen.

I was frozen still. That's not how this conversation was supposed to go. I got mad because I realized it was Joshua's fault. He was the one who didn't let me go. I go up to him and have a mad expression on my face.
"Colleen baby what's wro-" I cut him off by hitting his chest.
"Well ouch!!!! What was the for?" He said rubbing his chest.
"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME GO AND TRY TO SAVE RACHEL. SHE HATES ME NOW!! THANKS A LOT JOSHUA THANKS A LOT." I yelled at him. He looked really sad, like really sad.
"Colleen I'm sorry I didn't know that would happen." He said trying to grab my arm.
"Whatever Joshua." I said and walked away.
I ran into the bathroom and cried. I screwed everything up.