I hope she's okay

A/N.
BEFORE I START CAN I JUST SAY I HIT 1.09K READS LIKE OMG THANK YOU GUYS WHO ARE READING AND HAVE ALWAYS READ(: love you(: And sorry I took so long to update! Enjoy this chapter!
---

Joshua's POV:
"Rebecca?" I asked into the phone I was hoping she was okay. Wait what am I saying she tried to kill my wife and almost killed me.
"JOSHHHHHH" She basically yelled into the phone.
"Rebecca I don't know what-" I was cut off by her.
"Josh please just listen to me for once. I promise on my life Josh I was drugged. They drugs wore of when I was under house arrest. Please Joshua. I lost the love of my life." she said crying.
"You were gonna get Matt to work for you though." I said, I saw Colleen glance at me waiting for me to come into bed.
"While I was drugged. I swear to god. I barley remember anything." she said crying even more.
"I need to go to bed Rebecca." I said and hung up my phone.
I put my hands and head and Colleen came over and hugged me from behind.
"Are you okay baby? I heard the name Rebecca come up." She said kissing the side of my neck.
"Yeah... I guess." I said walking away from her. I knew she was gonna be mad, if I tried to help Rebecca.
"Joshua.." She said hugging me back again. How could I leave her hug. I turned around and kissed her.
"I loveeeeee your kisses Joshua but please tell me who you were talking too." She said backing away.
I grabbed her back and hugged onto her tight. I was so stressed and I think she knew that. She rubbed my back.
"Rebecca was trying to tell me again the she was drugged. What if she isn't lying Colleen?" I told her.
She looked mad at me.
"Are you taking her side now? Remember when she tried to kill me, Josh?" She said looking into my eyes. She was still holding on to me though.
"I never said that Colleen. But this is Jack were talking about. She seemed really sad on the phone." I said holding on tighter so she would leave.
She just stared at me.
"Do you like her Josh, like, have feeling's?" She asked starting to get tears in her eyes
"COLLEEN NO!! Never. I still feel like tomorrow we should go check on her and face sure she is okay." I said to her.
"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER ALL THE SUDDEN." She screamed in my face.
She pushed me away and climbed into bed. I got changed and climbed in with her.
I tried to cuddled on to her but she pushed me away.

Colleen's POV:
I was mad at Joshua. He suddenly cared about Rebecca. He kinda made a point though. I went to sleep, this was the first night he didn't cuddle me while we were sleeping, and I hated it.
I woke up and Josh wasn't there, I started to freak out. I got up and puked. I hate morning sickness. It was 8 o'clock so I decided to stay up. I walked into the kitchen and Joshua had two coffees and eggs on plates at the table. I guess this is his way of saying sorry.
"Good morning beautiful." he said and smiled at me. I was really tired, I didn't sleep well last night.
"Hi.." I said awkwardly.
He came up and hugged me. I held on so tight. I started crying, I hate hormones.
"Baby don't cry." he said kinda of laughing. he was brushing through my hair.
"I'm sorry, I just overreacted. Do you still love me?" I asked him not showing him my face.
"Of course I love you. I will always love you." he said. This made me cry even more. We sat down and ate our breakfast he made.
"Baby I know your probably gonna be mad but I still just want to make sure Rebecca is alive." Josh said cautiously's.
I had to agree, I really do believe her. I only believe her because Jack tried to drug me, but it didn't work because I found out about it.
"Okay baby. But I'm coming with you." I said to him. I never told Josh about how Jack tried to drug me.
We arrived at her apartment and her front door was unlocked. She was sitting on the floor crying. She looked up at us and fear came over her face.
"No no please!! Don't hurt me!!" She screamed. I instantly felt bad for her.