My World.

Joshua's POV:

We were all playing out in our front yard when a car pulled up. It was Matt, I hadn't talk to him in ages. I don't even know if I can trust him.

"Hey Matt!" I said going up and giving him a hug.

"Josh, I need your help. It's Rebecca, she is trying to get me on her team. She threatened my life." He said to me worriedly. 

"Matt it will be okay, I mean do you really think she will try to kill you?" I asked him.

"Josh, she tried to kill your wife. She almost did." He told me. 

"I don't know what to do, I mean she is in Jail for a couple of months so I think we are fine for now." I told him. 

"Your right, thanks bro, I'll call you later." He said while getting in the car. 

I told Colleen everything. She seemed worried for Matt. Hopefully everything goes well. We stay outside playing for a while. A ball rolled onto the sidewalk and Maddie went to get it. A man came and grabbed her and started running. I ran after him. I caught up and grabbed the mans hoodie. Maddie fell out of his arms and screamed. 

"Run to mommy." I told her. I looked behind and Colleen was a few feet behind with the kids. She held them close and they all cried. Then man got up and started to swing I punched him and then kicked him in the gut. 

The police showed up and grabbed us both up. 

"Both of you are arrested." He told us. 

"OKAY SO I GET ARRESTED FOR SAVING MY DAUGHTER?" I screamed at him.

The neighbor came out to see what was happening. 

"Sir I saw it all, he was using self defense." Our neighbor said. 

The officer let go and I ran over to Maddie. "Are you okay sweet girl?" I asked her hugging me. "I'm fine dad. I cut my knee though." She said showing me her knee. "I can fix that." I said and smiled at her.

The officer left. I went up to our neighbor and thanked him.

"Hey man I can't thank you enough for bailing me out." I said to him.

"No problem, I saw everything, that was scary. I didn't catch your name?" The young man said to me. 

"I'm Josh, Josh Evans. And you are?" I asked shaking his hand.

"Joey Graceffa." He said smiling. 

"Thank you so much for saving my husband, I wouldn't be able to deal if he was in Jail." Colleen said to him.

"Anytime." He said and we all went back inside.

When we got back in we were starving so we all ate and then went to bed. Colleen hardly talked to me that day. 

I woke up in the middle of the night to Colleen not there. It was 2:30 am I stared to freak out. 

Colleen's POV:

I felt so bad. Joshua was doing so much for me and I literally just make him food. I felt so bad. I got up at 2:30 am and got ready to leave. I don't deserve Joshua. Just as I was about to leave I heard Joshua call my name.

"Colleen? You scared the poo out of me I thought something happened to you. Colleen are you okay? You haven't been acting like yourself?" He asked grabbing my waist. I put my hands around his neck and leaned on his good shoulder and started to cry. 

"I don't deserve you Josh. you do so much for me and you spending your days worrying about me. Some days I question if I even deserve to live." I said crying. 

"Don't ever say that. You deserve to live. Also, I wouldn't be able to breathe knowing that your in danger. I'll take you to your therapist in a while you haven't seen her in such a long time." He told me as he scooted me in closer to him. I kissed him and that turned into a make out session. He slowly pushed me against the wall. He picked me up and carried us to our bed, while I kissed his neck. He took off my shirt and unclipped my bra. He took off his shirt and my hands ran down his bare back. He took off both of our pants and underwear and speaks flew. I love this man. 

A/N

Got a little dirty there oops. 

Thanks for reading! I might do more but I probably won't! Also I might be able to update tomorrow morning it might have to be a little bit in the afternoon but I will see what I can do!

Hope you guys enjoy!