Babys and shows

(still Colleen's POV)

One of mine said negative and the other said positive. I looked over at Josh and his said the same thing.
"What does this mean?" Josh said kind of smiling.
"I don't know this has never happened." I said back to him.
I made an appointment at 3:00 pm for the doctors office.

3:00 came by pretty fast. Rachel was over watching the kids and me and Josh went to the doctors office.

"Hi Colleen, how are you doing?" My doctor said.
"Good. I took four pregnancy test and two of them said positive and the other two said negative." I said to her.
"I'll take some test." she said smiling.

She came back smiling.
"Well congrats! You guys are having a baby, your only 5 days into it but, you are having a baby!" She said to us. I was so happy, I get to have another kid, and this time it's better. I'll be having a kid with Joshua, and he will get to be the actually father.

"I'm so happy baby!" Josh said while hugging me tight.
"Me too!" We headed home and told the kids and Rachel. We then called the rest of my family and then called Joshua's.

Joshua's POV:
*2 months later*

I realized I hadn't done a show (WUI) in a while. I didn't have a manger anymore. I hired a new one and we started planning for our show. He was really nice and funny.

*1 week later*
Today is the day I'm going to do my show again. It's been a while. I wanted a special guest and that was Colleen. She was the only person I could think of.

I walked out and the crowd still went crazy. I got some pretty big crowds now.

"WHATS UP INTERNET!!" I screamed out to the crowd. Everyone screamed.

"Today I am going to be having a very special guest. This person means a lot to me. Her name is Colleen Mae Evans, aka my wife. I post things about her on Instagram and Twitter but I want you guys to really meet her and get to know her as a person. Lots of things have happened in the past so all I ask is for you to be supportive." I said while standing up.
"Give it up for my beautiful wife!!!" I said

When she walked out there were a few claps and some cheers. I started to panic. I hope everything goes well.

A/N

Sorry for a short chapter and for updating a little later. I didn't know what to do in this lol.
Thanks for reading!!
I'm so mad no but is posting anything on YouTube because of Vidcon!! I wish I was there omg.
Thanks for reading! Have a great day/night!