Poor Jackson

Joshua's POV:
Colleen was on the phone with her mom. They were having a nice conversation until Colleen just froze.
"What's wrong with him?" She asked cautiously.
Colleen looked so sad.
"Can I talk to him?" She asked running her fingers through my hair again.
"Okay bye mom." she said and hung up.
She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I got up and got next to her on the bed. I put my arm around her and she leaned on my shoulder.
"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing her arm.
"Jackson is really sick, he has been throwing up non-stop the last 2 hours. They gave him some medicine and he is taking a nap. They called his doctor and they said something is going around, and he should be better in a couple days." she said.
"Baby it's okay. Your parents will take great care of him. And it's going around right now so we know it's nothing major. Now let's just relax, don't be to stressed." I said kissing her cheek. She seem to have relaxed a little.
"I just wish I could be there with my baby." she said grabbing onto me.
"We will be back in 3 days babe, lets just enjoy our time." I said to her. She nodded. We spent the rest of the day at the beach.

*3 days later*
We just arrived at our house and Colleen is so excited. We opened the door and Jackson looked so happy. He still looked really sick. We hugged Maddie and Kate and Colleens parents.
Colleen's Parents pulled us into the kitchen before we could even say hi to Jackson.
"He isn't doing well. I think you guys should take him got the doctor." Gwen said quietly.
Colleen went pale as a ghost and ran over to Jackson, I followed her.
"How are you felling baby?" Colleen asked felling his forehead.
"He is really hot Joshua." She said looking up at me.
"I fell really cold." Jackson said. I got blankets and wrapped him up. Colleen called the doctor, they said this was normal and sometimes it will last longer.
We were watching The Lego Movie because that's is his favorite and Colleen got up and pulled me into the other room. I knew she was gonna cry. When we got to our room I wrapped my arms around her. She had a few tears but not many.
"Sorry Joshua. It's my hormones and all." she said kind of laughing.
"Its fine babe." I said to her smiling. We walked back out and Jackson looked pale as a ghost. He grabbed the bucket and started to puke. I ran over there and rubbed his back. I looked up and Colleen was coming over with water. She looked so sad. I hope he gets better soon.

A/N
Sorry kinda crappy chapter
Sorry I have been slow on updating! I have been very busy!
Thank you all for reading!!
I might end this soon but idk, I have an idea for another story.
Anyways love you guys!!