Whats up internet!!

Joshua's POV:
Colleen just told me she loved me. I don't know what to say back, I mean it's really early to say I love you. Before I could say anything back she kept talking.
"I know it's early and everything but I just I don't know. No one has every cared for you like you have. And when you kiss me I feel sparks, every single time." she said looking into my eyes with a huge smile on her face.
"I love you too, but I feel like this is too early? I mean it's been like 3 days." I said.
"I don't care. I know I love you." she said scooting closer to me.
I kissed her head and then realized that today I have a WUI in Hollywood but still. It was 2:30am and it was at 12pm so I think I have some time. We both slept through the night peacefully and all the kids slept well.
I woke and Colleen wasn't there. She was already cooking breakfast. How did she find everything? I don't know. I never cook I didn't even know I had food in my house! I thought all I had was kale!
"Good morning Joshua!" Colleen Said. I was so happy because she looked happy
"Hi Josh!!" Maddie said and hugged me. All they other kids said hi too me. I think they want me to be there dad. To be honest I'm fine with that, that means I would also have a very amazing wife.
"Whatcha makin Colleen?" I said going behind her.
"Just eggs! It's still the best meal I've had. Jack would take all the food and leave us with like 1 egg between all of us." She said look down. I felt so bad. None of the deserved this.
"Oh Colleen I'm sorry I don't have more food." I said while hugging her.
"That's okay Joshua! Kids come on breakfast is ready!" She said to them. They were watching WUI.
"So guys I actually have to do a show today. Would you guys like to come and watch! You guys can go backstage!" I told them smiling and holding up 4 back stage passes.
"YES YES YES!!" Maddie yelled. Colleen looked at me with tears in her eyes. They all came up and hugged me.
"We are finally doing something fun!!" Jackson yelled. We all laughed and got ready to go.

Colleen's POV:
I was excited to go and see Joshua do his show live. We were there and the place was a little small but he did say that he was just starting off. Before the show was about to start I was going to the bathroom and I saw a blonde girl fighting with someone. Wait, she was fighting with one of Joshua's best friends Matt! I stayed for a while and listened and couldn't believe what they were saying.

-
Don't you love cliff hangers?? :)
Thanks for reading!!
Sorry for the short chapter!