Pregnant?

(Still Joshua's POV:)
"Baby no I do love you!!!!!!!!" Colleen said crying and coming closer to me.
"Why did you kiss him Colleen?" I asked her while going closer to her.
"I don't know Josh. Everything was happening so fast. I do love you Joshua." she said getting even closer. We were basically touching.
"You seem like you are mad at me for trying to help. I just want to make sure your okay. I would never forgive my self if something happened to you or the kids." I said to her.
"I'm sorry Joshua. I can never do anything in return. I feel like I'm fine now. All I ever wanted was a normal family, and I'm finally getting that." she said putting her hands around my neck.
"I sorry I just worry about you. Your always on my mind." I said to her kissing her.
"You don't have to worry so much babe." she said to me.
"I love you." I said to her my hands running up and down her back.

She made us all dinner and we all ate. We all played a board game and the kids went to bed. Me and Colleen were snuggling on the couch.

Colleen's POV:
(ITS GETS A LITTLE DIRTY SO..)
I had to show Joshua that I stilled loved him. I really do love him. All the kids were asleep and I got got and Josh and straddling him. I started kiss him and his neck. His hands roamed down to my butt. He picked me and carried me to the room while I was kissing his neck. He shut the door and laid me down on the bed. He took of my shirt and started kissing me. I took off his shirt and my hands roamed up and down his back. He unclipped my bra and his hands went over my breast. He took of both our pants and underwear and slowly went in. I let out a moan. He kept going faster, it felt so good. I love him so much.

The next morning I woke up at 7 am and felt like I had to puke I ran to the bathroom. Josh heard me and was there pulling my hair back and rubbing my back. I puked about 6 times, just that morning. I felt better after I puked. I walked to bed and cuddled onto Josh. That's when I realized I was late.
"Joshua, do you think I could be pregnant?" I asked him.
He looked down at me and his eyes widen."I don't know? I thought you couldn't get pregnant." He asked me.
"Well I thought I couldn't. Jack punched me down there hoping it would stop him from getting me pregnant." I said quietly.
"BABY!! Colleen did I hurt you in any way when we did it?" He asked me hugging onto me.
"No babe, go get some test though." I said to him. He got up and went to get test.
He was gone for about 10 mins and I was making eggs for the kids so when they got up they would have breakfast.
"HERE TAKE THEM!!" He said throwing the bag at me. He sounded excited.
"Ouch!" I said jokingly. He bought 4 just to make sure. I peeped on all of them. We waited 5 minutes and I called josh in to flip them over.
Josh flipped over two and I did and the test said...

A/N
Hmmm will she be pregnant????
IS ANYONE AT VIDCON? I WANTED TO GO SO BAD OMG😫😫😫
Thanks for reading though!!!
Love you guys! I think I'll update later today!