She was drugged?

Ricky's POV:
We wanted to film some videos because.. duh.
Joey went back to his house to get his camera. I brought mine. Colleen got Josh's lighting and started setting it up. We heard a knock and assumed it was Joey. Colleen opened the door and it was a blonde girl, Rebecca I think her name is. Colleen froze when she opened the door.
"Re-re-rebecca. What are you doing here." Colleen said, her voice shaking.
"Colleen I'm sorry. It was Jack, he drugged me and I-" rebecca was saying but Colleen cut her up.
"No Rebecca please just leave. I don't want to deal with you while Josh isn't here. Please just go." she said starting to shut the door.
"You have a boy to take care of you right here." she said pointing at me.
Colleen ran to her bedroom. I didn't follow.
"Rebecca, I don't think you should be here." I said to her.
Just the. Josh came running in. Rachel looked at me worriedly and I pointed to there bedroom. She ran there.
"Rebecca why are you here. Is Colleen okay Ricky?" He asked.
"She's fine, she got scared." I said to him.
"JOSH IM SORRY PLEASE." she yelled getting down on her knees begging for forgiveness.
Joey walked in and came over and whispered to me. "Who's the blonde chick?"
"I wish I knew." I said back too him.
"YOU TRIED TO KILL MY WIFE. I SAVED HER LIFE. I could have died because of you, I could have lost the love of my life because of you." Josh screamed at her.
"Just get out Rebecca!!" He screamed pushing her out. Josh left and he quickly locked all the doors.
"I'm sorry about that guys. She part of our rough past." Josh said.
I just couldn't think straight. Someone tried to kill Colleen?
"She tried to kill Colleen?" I asked.
"Um yeah." Josh said.
I was in shock.

Joshua's POV:
"Listen guys I think I should be with Colleen, alone for a minute so I'll be right back." I said to them.
"Of course, go ahead." Joey said.
I walked back there. She was crying in a ball on the bed.
"Rachel can I be alone with her for a second." I asked.
She nodded and got up. I shut the door and before I could go to Colleen she ran to me. I held onto her tight as she sobbed onto my chest.
"Shhhh, baby it's okay. No one was hurt. Everyone is fine." I said rubbing her head.
"UGH IM SUCH A WIMP." she screamed. and got out of my grip and ran to the bed.
I grabbed her back and held on tighter.
"Don't ever say that. That's not true. You can't blame yourself Colleen." I said kissing her head.
"Now everyone here thinks I'm such a wimp because I just ran away." she said between sobs.
"No they don't Colleen they all understand." I said to her picking her up.
"Sorry babe. I guess it's just hormones." she said laughing a little. I put her down and wiped he tears from under her eyes. She kissed me and hugged really tight. We went back out and everyone was watching tv.
It was silence for a minute but then thankfully Joey broke the silence by screaming..
"LETS EAT SOME TACOS!!!" The rest of the night was fun. Everyone went home by 11, except Rachel was gonna stay the night.
I had 5 missed calls from rebecca, I decided to call her back.
When she answered the phone all I heard was crying.

A/N
IM LIKE CRYING IM ALMOST AT 1k READS!!! thank you all so so much for reading!
Love you all hope you enjoyed this chapter.
The picture up there^^ is not my edit!