Partyyyyyyy

Colleen's POV:
I walked out and some people cheered and clapped.
Josh ran up and gave me a hug and then the crowd went crazy.
"Say hi to Colleen!!" Josh said.
"Hey Colleen!!!" The crowd shouted in unison.
The show was great, everyone loved me and thought she was I was really nice and funny.
After the show or family went out to dinner, we went to this place called "The Sex Club" or at least that's what Joshua calls it. The sushi there was amazing.

We got home and we all crawled into bed.
"You did great tonight baby. Do you not get nervous?" Joshua as cuddling into me.
"I used to do theater so no. Being in front of crowds doesn't scare me." I said back to him cuddling into him back.
"I love you Colleen." He said and kissed my head.
"I love you too Josh." I said and kissed him on the lips. I never wanted to let go.

The next morning I woke up throwing up. I hate morning sickness. It was only 8 so I decided I would just stay up. I made breakfast and went and woke Josh up because I felt lonely.
I walked into the room and Josh was on his back snoring. I got up on top of him and started to kiss him. He woke up and smiled.
"What time is it?" He asked pulling me down on to him.
"8:15, I'm the only one up though and I felt lonely." I said back to him. He hugged me and got up.
He washed up and my then my phone rang. it was Joey! Me and Joey have gotten pretty close.
"Hey Joey!!" I said answering the phone.
"What's up girlyanya?" He said back.
"Nothing much eating food, perks of being pregnant (he knew I was pregnant)." I said kind of laughing.
He laughed and then continued talking.
"I'm having a party tonight if you and Josh would like to come!!" He said happily!
"Oh sure! Thanks for the invite! What time?"
I said back too him.
"It starts at 7! Most people will go home around midnight!" He said
"Okay see you then!" I hung up and went to tell Josh. My parents were gonna come up and watch the kids.

It was 7 o'clock already and I was so excited. Josh was now staring to do vlogs. Not daily vlogs but just every once and a while.
We got there and Josh instantly saw people he knew, he didn't leave my side though because he knew I didn't know people there. Joey came running up to us giving us hugs.
"What's up gurls!!" He said hugging us.
"Hey Joey thanks for inviting us!" Josh said to him.
"No problem! Oh Colleen! I want you to meet my friend Ricky! He is awesome you'll love him." he said grabbing my hand.
Josh looked at me worriedly and whispered to me. "You okay to go on your own?" He asked. He was so cute.
"Yeah." I said and smiled. I kissed his cheek and walked off with Joey.

"Ricky this is Colleen! Colleen, Ricky." He said putting our hands together to shake.
"Hi Ricky!" I said to him smiling, he looked really nice.
"Hey there Colleen! Want some champagne?" He asked me.
"Oh no thanks, I'm expecting." I said laughing.
"Oh congrats!" Ricky said hugging me.
Me and Ricky talked for a while he was really funny. Around ten a drunk man came up to me, oh god.

A/N:
SORRY IM UPDATING AT MIDNIGHT MY PHONE WAS DEAD LIKE ALL DAY😂
I don't know if I'm going to be updating tomorrow but I haven't seen my one of my best friends in 7 months and I'm seeing her tomorrow!
I'll try to update as much as I can!
Thanks for reading hope you enjoy me adding in youtubers!
Love you guys!