She's okay

Colleen's POV:
I was freaking out. I knew she would be okay but, she was still my baby. l was laying on Josh. I had a tear stained face. I started getting all these bad thoughts, I clutched on to Joshua's arm tighter. I think he notice. He scooted closer to me and then looked down at me.
"Everyone will be okay babe. Don't think about the bad things." he said kissing my cheek.
Jess and Chris were sitting together, Jess got up and came over too me.
"I'm so sorry Colleen, I didn't mean for this too happen!" She said.
"It's not your fault. It was an accident! There's no one to blame!!" I said to her and hugged her. She smiled and walked back over. Kate was on my lap. Jackson came and sat in Joshua's lap.
"Daddy? Will Maddie be okay?" He asked Joshua.
I started getting tears in my eyes. I rested my head on Joshua's shoulder.
"She will be fine buddy." He said to Jackson, he such a good dad. I squeezed Joshua's arm and smiled at him, to be honest if Jackson wasn't there I would have gone and sat in Joshua's lap.
"Mr. and Mrs. Evans?" The doctors asked. We told the kids to go wait with Jess and Chris.
"So your daughter has a concussion, a broken arm, and a sprained foot." the doctor said.
I started to cry. Joshua hugged me. "You may see your daughter." the doctor said and walked away.
I ran into the room.
"MOMMY!! I'm so glad your here!! My head hurts." she said to me hugging me tight.
"I know baby it will get better soon!!" I said holding onto her tight.
"Where is daddy?? I want daddy here!!" She said panicking.
"Here I am. Mom ran off without me." He said laughing. He went up and gave her a huge hug. She looked even more happy.
I was laughing because Josh and Maddie were so cute together. Everyone else came into the room.
Soon, it was midnight so Jackson and Kate went back with Chris and Jess so they could sleep. Josh and I were gonna stay the night. They pulled in this little single bed for the both of us. Maddie fell asleep really quickly.
"Babe if it's comfy for you I'll sleep on the couch." Joshua said.
"No sleep with me." I said to him. He got down on the bed and I got on top of him and cuddled into him.
"Comfy?" I asked him laughing.
"Very." He said moving his hands down to my butt. I laughed and fell asleep.