The End

*1 month later*
Colleen's POV:

Joshua just finished a What's Up Internet episode. He interviewed Bryan from this channel called DailyBumps. He was really nice and funny.
We were out at the cheese cake factory right now with everyone.
Around 10pm we where heading home. We put the kids to bed and it was just me and Josh. We didn't really talk tonight because I was talking with Missy, Bryan's wife and Josh was still with Bryan.
I got down on the bed because I was so tried. I was already 6 months pregnant.
Josh got down and gave me a hug. I could have fell asleep in his arms.
"Sorry babe, if it seemed like I was avoiding you, I wasn't. I love you." He said not letting go from the hug.
"I love you too Joshua." I said to him kissing his cheek. We slowly fell asleep.

*3 months later*
(Still Colleens POV)
My due date is in 3 days. We (josh and our kids) were watching the minions movie and I felt something trickle down my leg. I went into panic mode.
"JOSHUA MY WATER BROKE!!!" I screamed.
"Let's go have a mothertruckin' baby!!" He screamed. We got in the car and I texted my family and Joshua's family. They were all going to the hospital.

It was now about 6pm and I was at a ten. All the girls were staying in the room except for Josh. I needed Joshua there with me. This was the first time anyone has been there during my birth.
I was squeezing Joshua's hand so hard.

"I see the head!!" The doctor said.
"C'mon baby you got this." Joshua said while kissing my cheek.

About 5 minutes later my beautiful baby boy was born. I was so happy. He had the same eyes as Joshua. Joshua was holding him. He handed our little baby boy to me. I started sobbing and Joshua hugged and kissed me.
"Welcome to the world Noah David Evans." Joshua said to him.
I'm so glad I met Joshua. I am now living a great perfect life because of him. He was my lifesaver.

--
A/N
AND THATS THE END):
Sorry it's a short ending, I just was really stuck and didn't know what to do!!
I am going to be starting on my new story today!
Thank you guys for your support! It means a lot to me.
Love you guys!!
AND I AM STILL OBSESSED WITH JOSH AND MATTSLAYS SONG OMG