So much in one day

(Still colleens POV)

"We won't hurt you Rebecca. We swear." I said walking closer to you.
"But but but I TRIED TO KILL YOU!! I'm a good person." She said sobbing even more.
I went outside for a minute, and Josh followed.
"Josh she isn't lying. I know because um.. Jack tried to drug me too." I said quietly looking down.
He hugged me tight.
"Baby we need to help her!!" Joshua said grabbing my hand.
"Rebecca I swear we will help. Jack almost drugged me." I said to her sitting down next to her. She nodded and stopped crying.
"Let's go get you freshened up." I said to her and smiled.
She looked like she lost ten pounds. I helped her in the shower and did her hair, I wanted her to feel good about her self again.
When we got back there were 4 grilled cheeses, Josh made 2 for Rebecca. Rebecca and I got to talk, I got to know her she was really nice.
We ate the food.
We were all done and Rebecca hugged Josh. He hugged her back, I guess he has known her for a really long time. I wasn't jealous though.
"Will you guys please call Matt? I still love him." she said tearing up. Josh got out his phone and called Matt.

Rebecca's POV:
I still can't believe that I still did everything. Why did Jack drug me? Matt was over in about 10 minutes and when he saw me he was speechless. Josh took him outside to explain everything, it was just me and Colleen in the room.
"Thanks Colleen. I want you to know that I don't want Josh. I'm slowly remembering things, and I remembered I kissed him. A lot. I'm sorry." I said to her.
She hugged me and smiled.
"It's okay. I do have a question. That first WUI I was there at, why did you say I was all that?" Colleen asked me.
"You're just so perfect and when I heard that Jack raped you, I couldn't believe you looked and acted so great that day. I was mean that day because I was jealous." I said to her. It was all true.
"There's nothing to be jealous of." Colleen said.
Matt walked in and Colleen got up and stood with Josh.
"Well we should go, call us if you need anything." Colleen said. They walked out the door and shut it. It was just me and Matt. He just stared at me and didn't say a thing.
"Matt I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get a divorce with you, I still love you. I was mentally crazy, but I'm better now I swear Matt." I said scooting closer to him.
"I love you too Rebecca and I never stopped." he said looking into my eyes. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight. I kissed him and looked over. I saw Colleen and Josh staring through the window when they saw me look they ran away. I couldn't help but laughing. I laid with Matt for the rest of the night.

Joshua's POV
"Okay Joshua you were right." Colleen said as we walked to the car.
"Right about what?" I asked her putting my arm around her.
"Right about Rebecca. She's not so bad. I'm glad we helped her." Colleen said to me.
"I love you Colleen." I said to her. I pushed her up against the car and kissed her. She pulled back a little and had a huge smile on her face.
"Don't get me too excited my hormones will go crazy." she said laughing. I kissed her one more time and got into the car. We went to pick up the kids, we held hands the whole way. I love my life.
We got to Chris and Jess's house, Jackson opened the door and gave me a big hug while Kate gave Colleen a big hug. The kids switched parents and Kate gave me a hug and Jackson gave Colleen one. I picked up Kate and put her on my hip and she laid down on my shoulder.
"Where is Maddie?" Colleen asked.
"She is in the tree house with Bailey!" Jess replied.
Me and Colleen walked back there and she saw us. She looked so happy.
"MOMMY DADDY!!!" She screamed. She was going to fast to get to us. They was a ladder to get up and down the tree house. Maddie missed the ladder and fell out.
"OUCHH!!! MOMMY!! DADDY!!!" She screamed for us I ran over there and Colleen called 911. I picked her up and held her close, but made sure not to move her arm. She definitely broke it. And I'm pretty sure something happened to her leg and head. She was sobbing in my arms but stayed close. The ambulance came and we hoped in. Once we got to the children's hospital we tried to go into the room with them but they didn't let us. Colleen ran over to me and she looked so mad, but she started crying. She ran into my chest and cried.
"Shhhhh Colleen. It's okay she will be alright." I told Colleen while brushing through her hair. I picked her up and carried her to a chair.
"Put me down Josh!! I have to be with Maddie!!" She said fighting. I put her down but held onto her so she would run off.
"Colleen you can't just wait." I said to her sternly.
"Woah who knew you could get so mean." she said trying to fight out of my grip.
"I'm not being mean. I'm telling you the truth. You can't go with her Colleen!!!" I said at her.
She nodded and hugged me. we sat down and waiting for the doctors.

-
THIS WAS SUCH AN EVENTFUL CHAPTER OMG!!!
And a really long!! Probably won't update again tonight but definitely tomorrow!!!
Love you guys!!!