Who is that?

Colleens POV:
*2 months later*
Today was the day we get to find out the baby's gender. The two names I have always wanted for kids would be Noah or Lilly. Josh loved those names.
We got to the doctors office and I was holding Joshua's hand. I was so happy to have someone here with me because the last three pregnancy's Jack didn't even care.
"Baby what gender do you want?" I asked him.
"I don't care." He said looking into my eyes. He gave me a kiss and the doctor walked in. She put the cold blue gel on my stomach.
"Well Colleen, looks like your having a, baby boy!" The doctor said smiling.
"Our little Noah!" I said to Josh. He had a big smile on his face. I think he really actually wanted a boy but just said he didn't care.
We were in the car, the kids were begging us to visit Chris and Jess and there kids for a while so we let them go.
"Babe do you want to invite some people over tonight." I asked Joshua.
"Who should we invite?" He said smiling
"I was just thinking Ricky, Joey and Rachel." I said smiling.
"Sure!" He said.
They all could come over.

It was 6 o'clock and Joey arrived first.
"Hey Joey!" I said and gave him a hug.
"Hey Joe!" Josh said standing behind me.
"Hey guys! Omg Colleen your getting a little baby bump!" He said rubbing my stomach.

5 minutes later Ricky showed up.
"Hey Ricky!" I said hugging him.
"Hi Ricky!" Josh said waving.
Rachel still didn't show up.
I got a text message and it was Rachel

"Hey guys Rachel just texted me saying her can't start!" I said yelling out to them.
"I can go get her! I can go pick up some taco bell on the way too!" Josh said.
"Okay I'll text her!" I said giving him a hug.

Joshua's POV:
I headed off to go get Rachel. I picked her up and she thanked me. We headed over to Taco Bell and got a lot of food.
We got home and there was another car there.
"Who's that last car?" Rachel asked me.
"I don't know.." I said back to Rachel.
Rachel grabbed the food while I ran inside. I'm just praying that everyone is okay.

A/N
SHORT CHAPTER SORRY LOVES<3
OMG IM ALMOST AT 1K READS LIKE WHAT??? Thanks so much for reading! I'll try to update again today!