Lifesaver

(Still Josh's POV:)
When I got out to the living room everyone looked so happy.
"Look!" She said showing me the t.v.

"Jack Morris was killed. He was drunk and driving now and swerved of the road, and died." the news reporter said.

I was so happy for everyone. I looked at Colleen and kissed you. I picked her up and spun her around.
"I'm so happy for you babe!!!" I said to her hugging her tight.
"My turn my turn!!" Kate said wanting me to pick her up and spin her around. I did and then the phone rang.
"I got it!" Colleen said running towards the phone.

Colleen's POV:
I answered the phone not even looking at the caller ID. I just answered it.
"Hello?" I said in a very happy voice
"Oh so it's Colleen." said a very familiar voice.
"Who is this.." I asked going further away because I didn't want Joshua to hear.
"Rebecca of course! I'm calling from Jail!" She said in a happy tone. "I heard that Jack was killed, that makes me really sad. And I know how happy that makes you." She said acting as if she cared.
"What are you trying to say Rebecca." I told her.
"I'm just saying I'm getting released in 4 days and you might want to watch your back. I know that's what Jack would want me to do. Looks like I have to go." she said and hung up. Great. Looks like I can never be happy.
I walked back out and tried to put a smile on my face but it didn't really work.
"Who was that?" Josh asked looking into my eyes.
"Oh um you know your friend.. I mean my mom!!" I said scared.
"You suck at lying. Just tell me." he said getting closer.
"Rebecca." I said quietly.
He put his hands in his head and sighed. I started crying. I didn't want my life to be at risk again. he came and hugged me tight.
"You'll be fine baby will protect you. I knocked a GIRL out last time for you." he said kind of laughing.
"I love you, Joshua." I said to him and held on tighter.
"I love you too, Colleen." he said to me and kissed my head.
"LETS WATCH A DOCUMENTARY!!" He slightly yelled.
I just laughed and sat back down on the couch.

*4 days later*
Joshua's POV:
Colleen had been scared out of her mind waiting for today, I don't know why. Rebecca won't do anything. I am trying to make her feel better by saying that if anything happens and you need the other to call the police just scream "KALE YEAH" but she just laughed.
Today the doorbell rang and I went up and got it. It was Rebecca.
"Rebecca if your trying to break in, it's not a smart idea to knock on the door." I said to her sarcastically.
She then pulled out a gun. Crap now what.
"KALE YEAHHH" I screamed.
"What?" Rebecca asked
"What? Can I not scream about Kale?" I asked her back.

Colleen's POV:
I heard Josh talking to someone at the door.
He then screamed "KALE YEAH." I was confused but then realized the was the code word. I got out my phone and dialed 911 and asked for them and an ambulance to come (just in case). I told the kids to hide in our closest.
I walked out and I saw it was Rebecca. She had a gun. I put my hands up and stood farther away.
"Well looks like it's the princess." Rebecca said.
"Rebecca just put the gun down. If you don't bother us, we won't bother you." Josh said calmly.
"Well since Jack is dead, might as well kill you, so you guys can be together. She had her hand on the trigger and pull it. Joshua ran back and pushed me out of the way. He looked like he got shot. Right in his shoulder. The police came right after that. I called the kids and told them it was safe. I held onto them tight. I called Rachel over and her and Matt were here in less than 5 minutes. When she saw Josh she started crying. I asked her if she could drive the kids to the hospital after. If Joshua dies I won't be able to live. He is my lifesaver.

Joshua POV:
I remember rebecca pulling the trigger. I saved Colleen's life. I pushed her out of he way but I got shot, I think. I remember Colleen by my side crying and then everything going black.

A/N:
I did this song because it fits with story so much omg. I LOVE THE BUTLERS
thanks for reading!! Jack is dead yay!!
Hope you enjoy!!