Happy for Once.

Colleen's POV:

I didn't want to see anymore men. I mean I love Joshua, a lot, I just need a girl to talk to me. He really knows me because, he called Rachel over to talk. I felt so bad telling Joshua I didn't want to talk, I must have talk. Rachel came into the room and hugged me.

"You okay?" she asked me rubbing my back. I didn't respond to her question. I think we all knew the answer. 

"Why me Rachel? What did I ever do?" I asked her starting to cry.

"I don't know Colleen. But look on the bright side. You have an amazing husband and the most loving 3 kids in the world, and you have a great family who loves and cares about you." She told me. 

"Your right. Do you think I was too mean on Josh? I mean, he was just trying to help, I didn't even let him hug me." I said with a few tears rolling down my eyes. 

"Colleen he knows that you love him. I mean you were a little harsh you didn't make eye contact. He loves you Colleen and wouldn't do all this trouble for you. He punch a frickin' girl for you! I think he just needs to hear that you still love you." She told me hugging me.

"Thanks Rachel. I love you." I said getting up and walking out.

"I love you too, now go make your man happy!" She said smiling. I walked out and saw Josh on his phone. When he saw me he looked happy. "Oh um hi Colleen." He said, he sounded nervous.

"Hey Joshua. Sorry Joshua about that, I just needed my space baby, I love you Joshua and I always will." I said to him. I got up and kissed him. All I could think about is 'remember when Jack kissed you and how he touched you?' I didn't want to be touched. I pushed him back, my husband the one I love. "Joshua I can't do this, I ju-ju-just." I didn't even finish my sentence I got up and ran. What was I doing? I just stopped my husband from kissing me. Jack is ruining my life. Looks like his plan was a success.

Joshua's POV:

I don't know what I did wrong. It was one small peck on the lips. She got up and started to run. I didn't know what to do. I knew she needed her space but I thought she was ready I mean she kissed me. "Colleen wait!!"  I screamed to her as she was running away. She stopped and looked at me. "Please Colleen, I'm sorry. Can we please just talk. I'm not mad." I told her opening up my arms. She came running into them. 

"Joshua I just can't stop thinking about him." She said crying. I lifted her up because she look so weak.  "Can you call my therapist and see if she is able to come her? She helps." She asked me. I smiled and called her. She came over and her and Colleen went into my office. They talked for about an hour and a half, me and Rachel talked for a while. Since she is a youtuber we filmed a video for her channel. Colleen came out smiling. She came out and kissed me and didn't pulled away. I pulled her into a hug and mouthed thank you to her therapist. I had to pay her because she fixed my wife, so I did. She then left and every one was happy. Thats a first. But hey, I'm not complaining. 

*2 weeks later*

Colleen ran into my office while I was working and was screaming with joy and jumping up and down. 

"JOSH LOOKS WHATS ON THE NEWS!!!!" She said really excited and grabbing my arms and leading me into the living room. What could this be?

-

A/N

sorry for a short chapter!!! I don't know if I will update tonight! I will see!

Thanks for reading it really makes me happy. :)

Does anyone here watch gamers??? or like the cube people (if you even know what that means lol)??

Okay hope you have a good day or are having a good day!