A Vacation

Maddie's POV:
I woke up at 12 am. My head was hurting so bad. I was crying so hard.
"MOMMYYYYY!!! DADDDDYYYYY!!!" I screamed. They came rushing into my room. Mommy came and hugged me and I felt better.

Joshua's POV:
"What part hurts princess?" I asked her calmly.
"My head!!!!!!" She said between sobs.
"Sweetie crying isn't going to make your head any better. You have to take deep breathes." Colleen said as she wrapped her arms around her. I gave her the medicine and she calmed down a bit. This should only happened for a 2 days.
Jackson and Kate walked in. I went over to them they looked so scared. I ran over to them and pulled them out of the room.

"Is Maddie  okay?" Jackson asked me.

"She is fine, her head hurts. Why don't you guys go back to bed." I told them. Jackson walked back but Kate didn't.

"Whats wrong Kate?" I asked her.

"Will you sleep with me." She asked in her little 3 year old voice. How could I say no.

I walked back into the room and hugged Maddie. "Just be brave Maddie, the pain will go away soon." I said as I kissed her cheek. I kissed Colleen goodnight, she was gonna sleep with Maddie just incase anything else happened.

I walked back with Kate and got into her little bed. She cuddled next to me and almost instantly fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after too. 

I woke up the next morning to Kate and Jackson and Maddie jumping on the bed. Colleen was standing at the doorway smiling.

Colleen's POV:

I woke up with Maddie around 8 o'clock. My morning sickness has died down a bit. I went to the kitchen and made the kids some french toast. It was 9 o'clock and Josh still wasn't up. Looks like Kate's bed is comfy. 

"Hey guys you want to go wake daddy up?" I asked them.

"YEAHH!!" They all replied. 

They went and jumped on the bed. Maddie stopped and came over to me. 

"Look daddy is waking up!!" She said while running back over there. Josh looked over at me and smiled. 

"Good morning guys." He said stretching.

"You slept in late daddy." Jackson said. They all laughed. This is what a happy family should look like. 

They kids ran out into the living room, so it was just me and Josh. 

"Good morning beautiful." He said while kissing. 

He looked down at my stomach and smiled. 

"Your getting big babe." He said and smiled. 

"Good morning baby boy. It's your daddy here. I love you very much." He said and kissed my stomach. He was so sweet. I hugged him tight.

We got ready for the day, Rebecca, Matt, and Josh's friend Arnold and his wife Heart were gonna come over. 

Is sat down on the couch my Back was hurting so bad. Joshua notice and came over. 

"Whats wrong sweetie?" He asked while putting his hand on my thigh. 

"My back is starting to hurt. I turned around and he started to massage me. It felt so good. 

After about 30 minutes he stopped.

"Thank you baby." I said to him as he kissed my cheek. The doorbell rang and Maddie answered it. 

It was Rebecca, Maddie didn't know that Rebecca was nice now.

"AHHH!!" Maddie said as she shut the door on her face. I got up and explained to her that Rebecca was good. She opened the door again. 

"Hi" she said shyly. Rebecca kind of laughed. 

"Hi Maddie!" Rebecca said as she walked in. Soon Arnold and Heart showed up. Heart was in love with Kate. We ate some sushi and talked.

Joshua's POV:

I went over to get some more water for Colleen and Rebecca came over with me.

"Josh I found this great venue for the next What's up Internet." Rebecca said as she ate some chips. I didn't know she was my manger again. 

"Um where is it?" I asked. 

"Well it's in San Fransisco so it's like 8 hours away." She said kind of quietly. 

"Yeah I don't think thats gonna work Rebecca. Can you find another?" I asked her. 

"Oh don't worry I have a back up." She said. She was starting to stress me out. 

"Can we talk about this later? Like over coffee."  I said to her. 

"Oh yeah sure." She said. Great now I made her feel bad.

I brought the water to Colleen. She just looked at me and looked sad. Everyone left around 9 and then the kids went to bed. I was tucking Kate into bed and she started to talk. 

"I got to stay up late!!" She said.

"Yes you did. But now it is time for bed." I went to the door and Colleen was standing there looking at me. I turned off the light and went into the room. Colleen followed. 

"Want to tell me whats wrong?" She said to me.

"Just stressed." I said to her.

"Can't you go a day without being stressed? Josh you need to loosen up." She said rubbing my back.

"I do so much for this family Colleen, it's hard to not be stressed." I said to her. 

She hugged me from behind. 

"Baby we need a mini vaca, just so we both aren't as stressed." She said to me smiling.

"I would love that." I told her and kissed her.

We went to bed with out anyone waking up, we had a great peaceful night.

A/N:

HEY THANKS FOR READING!! Is everyone still liking this story? 

I still can't believe I hit 1K reads! 

I'll update more tomorrow! 

Love you guys!

(The photo edit isn't mine)