Bad things, good people

Joshua's POV:
I jumped up when I heard the scream and ran into the room. The kids were huddled onto a bed as a women figure was coming closer to them. I know your not supposed to punch girls but I did. I punch that person right in the face. "CALL 911 COLLEEN" I yelled to her. She did. Colleen ran into the room and we all huddled close together. The girl slowly started getting up and I took of her mask. It was rebecca. "What do you want Rebecca?" I said to her.
"You." she said while kissing me. I pushed her against the wall and the police came and held me back while they handcuffed Rebecca.
"DON'T EVER COME NEAR US AGAIN." I shouted at her as I was being pulled back.
I wiped my mouth and went up to Colleen. Before I could say anything they all hugged me.
"Thank you Joshua!!! Your our hero, my kids would have been gone if it wasn't for you." She stole me and hugged me tight. I kissed her and hugged all the kids. I guess I was a hero.

*2 months later*
We have been living a good life now that everyone is in jail. And my therapist has been helping so much. I felt so safe when I was at home now, I guess Joshua's place is my new home. The kids finally got the Courage to sleep in there own rooms. There was enough now because I now basically moved in with Josh. I love my life now. Today me and Josh are going out on a date night and my mom and dad are coming to watch the kids. Josh took me out to a really fancy restaurant, the food was amazing. Then the best thing in the world happened. He proposed. at the restaurant he got down on one knee and said the sweetest speech ever. I said yes of course and we went home.
When we got home we busted into the door. my parents already knew what was happening and said congratulations!
"Mommy what does it mean to be engaged?" Maddie asked me, she was now 8 so it was easier to explain things to her now.
"That means me and Joshua are gonna be married and your gonna have a real dad!" I said to her. They ran up and hugged him.

*3 months later*

Joshua's POV:
Me and Colleen already got married. We know it was fast but we were just dying to be married. We were watching tv and then in the middle a new report came on
News Report:
"BREAKING NEWS. JACK MORRIS HAS ESCAPED AGAIN."
Colleen got up and ran out of the room, I followed her.
"Colleen baby you will be fine I promise." I told her. She nodded and kissed me. The kids wanted to go see there Cousins (Chris and Jess's kids) so I went to go drop them off.

Colleen's POV:
I was in our bedroom cleaning up when I was pushed against the wall. I turned around and it was Jack.
"GET OFF ME JACK." I said screaming at him.
He took my shirt of and started giving me body kisses. I only liked that when Josh did it. He started making out with me and I tried to fight back. He slapped me in the face and I started crying. He laid me down on the door and in clipped my bra. Lucky Joshua walked in. He looked so mad.

Joshua's POV:
When I walked in I saw Jack on my wife Colleen. I ran up and tackled him. I started punch him in the face. He punch me too but I didn't care I finally knocked him out. I called 911 and sat by Colleen. She wrapped herself in a blanket because she was half naked. He started getting up but before I could do anything the cops were holding me back. The cops let go and I was really mad. "PUTTING HIM IN PRISON DOESNT WORK, HIM AND HIS TEAM HAS CAME AFTER MY WIFE MANY TIMES." I said yelled.
"We understand sir. We are thinking about the Death Penalty." He said. They stayed for a while. I called Rachel and she was over in ten minutes. Colleen said she didn't really want to talk, I thought talking to a girl might help. Why does bad things happen to good people?