Chapter Thirty-Three: Note One

Present time

I reached down, grabbing the bottle from around my neck. I quickly took off the lid, getting anxious for what he so desperately wanted me to read.

I quickly grabbed the newer, whiter paper from the bottle, unrolled it, and started reading.

Dear Khloe,
I don't like writing or expressing my feelings over something so stupid as writing or texting. I do so much better talking, but if I were to say this aloud to you, you would not like it.

I have decided to donate my heart to Brayden, for you two are meant to be with eachother and all my heart wants is to be in his position. I have been in love with you since that day in the library, the stupid, sweet things I did were me acting out of nervousness. You were so beautiful: hair curled, makeup on. But I knew that that wasn't you, that if it weren't for a performance, you would look entirely different.

You have been, and always will be my only love. I have never felt the way I do about you for anyone else, and that's probably a good thing. You break my heart every time I see you simply smile at Brayden and I can't take it. If my heart wants to belong to you, then why not give it to a man who has yours?

I haven't talked to him about this, nor have I consulted my parents about my decision. But you can handle that after Brayden is alive and well, holding my heart inside his chest. I have a feeling they like you better than me anyways.

Now look, by now you are probably in tears and looking for something to smash into a wall. I know you Klo, don't deny that you want to do that right now because I know you do. Please just look at this as me living through him, or him living through me. Either way, we will both be here.

I love you, I am literally in love with you. You were an unexpected love. Please remember that.

Love,
Chance

Don't forget to vote