Jealousy

(WARNING, FOUL LANGUAGE MAY BE USED IN THIS CHAPTER)

Alex's POV

I watched as Wave ran out of the house with my best friend with a huge, very real, smile on her face. I know I should be happy that she's really smiling, none of that fake bull crap, but I can't help but feel, really really really pissed. Why is she with him? Why's she smiling at him like that? Why doesn't she smile like that at me? Growling under my breath, and clenching my fists, I couldn't help but think of the many f*cking different ways I could beat the living f*cking daylighting out of him. I know we're supposed to be best friends, but no one, and I mean NO ONE!, touches what is MINE!!! And she is mine, no matter how hard she will try to deny it, I will make her mine, and only mine....

Ignoring Ash's and Max's concerned faces, I storm out of Sam's house, just in time to see Wave speed down the driveway. Storming over to my sleek black Mustang SVT Cobra with dark red leather seats, I jump over the door, into the driver's seat and stuck the key into the keyhole, twisted, and listened as the engine roared to life. The loud purr instantly calming me, taking a deep breath, I threw it into reverse and swung around, and speed down the driveway onto the main road. Turning, I took the road that led to my home, smiling slightly as I watched my car eat up the pavement. As I began to plan how to make her mine, hmm, this'll be fun.....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV

I'm sure that I'll be forever stuck to this seat, as Waverley sped down the gravel round, my grip on the black leather seat below me tightened. Damn, I going to die! Looking over at her I plead for her to slow down only to get laughed at, watching as she took her eyes off of the road, I started to sweat bullets, we're going to die, we're going to die, we're going to DIE!!! "WAVERLEY OCEAN BAY, KEEP YOUR F*CKING EYES ON THE F*CKING ROAD!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, pointing at the road. When she finally looked back at the road, I let out a small sigh of relief, before tensing again.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god............" I started to chant over and over, not caring if I looked pathetic, I pulled my knees up to my chest and started to rock back and forth, squeezing my eyes as tightly closed as they would go. If I survive this Lord, I promise I'll be a better person, I'll go to church every Sunday, I'll help with laundry, I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!! Tearing up, I continue to pray, hoping HE was going to take mercy on me, I don't know how much more of this I can take.............................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waverley's POV

Glancing at Seb from the corner of my eye, I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out, even if I wanted to. Wow, just wow, am I really that scary? I mean, I know I'm not the best driver out there, but I can't possibly be the worst either, right? Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I watch as the gravel roads fade into pavement, slowing down I drive through the outskirts of town towards the center, where all the food courts were built. Looking at all the different places we could go, I started to debate on whether to go to Pizza Hut 🍕or McDonalds🍔🍟, hmmm decisions decisions..............

Ehh, what the heck! PIZZA HUT 🍕🍕🍕HERE WE COME!!! I guess I had a maniacal smile on my lips, because all of a sudden Seb had big fat tears rolling down his face and was begging me to stop, like full out begging...... Wow, I'm so evil, I made my own brother cry just by driving, hmmm, maybe I should of told him about the automatic crash control system? Nah, that'd be too easy! Ignoring his pleads for the moment, I turn left, pulling into the Pizza Hut's parking lot. Parking under a tree in the shade, I turn off the engine, pulled out the key, and turned to Seb. Seeing him shaking like a leaf made me feel guilty, sighing, I unbuckle the seatbelt and wrapped my arms around his hypertensioned form, only for him to cling onto me. "Shhh, it's ok. We're here, we're safe and alive. We made it ok?" I whispered into his ear, watching as he slowly calmed down I start to pull back.