Who are You?

Third person's POV

It's been 2 months since Sam's funeral, and the skies still haven't cleared, it's been raining nonstop. But it's fitting, seeing as four very troubled teenagers were still grieving, one in particular. The atmosphere in Sam's house, was gloomy as ever, and it was still raining. The news could faintly be heard in the living room, where all five of them were gathered, talking about rising sea levels and the such, but no one was paying attention, they were too far lost in each of their own thoughts, unresponsive as lightning flashes, an thunder crashes outside, unknowing of a certain person coming.

~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown POV

Walking across the beach, I slowly reach the lapping waves, removing my cloak I stuff it in my waterproof satchel. Looking around, I make sure everything is clear, before diving down into the cool blissful waves, cooling my body instantly, as I start my long journey towards what used to be my whole world, and still is.

But right now, I need to get to them, to those who need me most as of now, so I hope to be there in a few days or a week tops to help sort some things out, I just hope they'll accept the truth for what it is.

Now, the only problem is getting there without being noticed by anyone or thing. Nervously, I start swimming, signaling the start of a very dangerous journey across the ocean to try and fix a few broken souls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waverley's POV

Sighing, I stand up and walk out of the gloomy living room, ignoring all the concerned glances passed to each other as they watched me leave. Walking slowly towards my room, up the stairs, I take the time to actually look at all the pictures my dad hung up. Glancing at one, I instantly note that that was taken on my first sleepover with Ash and Dad, ash and I were about 6 or 7, we were all laying on top of a huge pile of pillows with a fort in the background, dad was wearing a tiara and a hot pink tutu, while ash was wearing a purple tutu and a pink tank top, and I was wearing a blue one with a green tank top. But what got me the most was that we were happy, the big grins stretching across our faces was proof enough of that, I remember that we were going to watch Fanistasa, then we had a pillow fight, Dad did everything in his power to make that night amazing, and it was, all because of him. But that'll never happen again....

Tearing my gaze away, I move on to the next one, this was taken about a year later, it was when we went to the carnival after Ash got an A+ on her science test, and Dad being the amazing person he was, took us out to celebrate and the only thing that caught our eyes that night was the bright, colorful lights. So that led to a ton of cotton candy, funnel cake, rides, stuffed animals, and a picture taken in front of the fares wheel. Ash had blue stained lips pulled up into a full out grin, Dad was in between Ash and I holding all of our stuffed animals grinning goofily at the camera, and I was on the other side of Dad, hugging the life out of a stuffed lavender jellyfish with a small grin an my face. Oh how I wish I could go back to those days and not have a care in the world, to be happy, and to, best of all, have my dad back beside me, telling me everything was going to be alright, even if it wasn't right at the moment.

Tearing up, I glue my eyes to the steps as I continue my way up the stairs, trying my best not to look at anything else that reminded me of him. Shuffling down the dark hallway, I stop in front of my dads' room, raising my hand I reach out for the handle, only to clench my hands, turn around, and walk back down the hallway to my room.

Locking my door, I strip and change into one of Dads' old shirts and a lose pair of black shorts, before climbing into bed, where I cried silently into my pillow, praying for my dad to come back, to hug me and tell me everything was alright, and that nothing would ever hurt me. If only that were true, sadly it's not, he, he's d-dead, and he's never ever coming back, as much as I hate to say it. Falling asleep an hour later, with his sent surrounding me, almost as if he was here actually embracing me, tears continued to fall from my eyes, as my reoccurring nightmares haunted my dreams.