Chapter 34

After that incident ay hindi na kami muling nagkita ni Vinn and I thank heaven for that. Hindi ko kasi alam kung papaano ko sya papakitunguhan. Tungkol naman sa naging lunch date ko kay Chanz and Tavin mukhang kombisido naman syang kami talagi ni Tavin kaya di na kami nahirapan.

I was fixing my things when suddenly I heard my door bell. Dali dali kong binuksan ang pintuan without checking who's outside.

"Hey beautiful." He's smiling from ear to ear oh he's damn handsome. Ever since ng pagdating namin dito sa Manila ay ganito lagi ang nakagawain na namin na routine he will always pick me up and we will check the progress about sa bakeshop and I know from this day forward ay mababago na iyon because today is the day that I've been waiting for ang pagbubukas ng pinaghirapan kong bakeshop.

"Come on, were gonna be late." we headed to the elevator and pagkapasok namin doon ay patuloy parin ang pangungulit sa akin ni Tavin I put my arms on his arms and smiled at him.

"I know that you will be having lots of guest, they will surely love your baked products the way I liked them." With a shine on his eyes

"Oh come on! I already know that!" Then I smiled at him suddenly the elevator door open and there he was standing with a phone on his ear at nakakunot ang noo and when our eyes met *Tugs* *Tugs* from a frown face to a smiley one. Oh my god this ain't happening...

Dirediretso syang pumasok sa loob and continue his conversation with someone.

"...Ahh yes, yes honey... i love you too... aha... see you later... You better be careful next time alright?? Okay bye." Then he heaved a deep breath, ito na siguro ang isa sa pinakamahabang pagsakay ko sa elevator. I can feel the total awkwardness sa situation namin. Pagkabukas ng elevator sa parking lot ay agad bumaba si Vinn at hinarap kami.

"Congratulations to your new business. So... good to see you again Fatima." and he smiled at me, without any hesitations... he just greeted me normally na parang walang nangyaring hiwalayan at sagutan nung nasa Paris kami. I just nod at him and smile then he make his way out.

Is it me o sadyang sakin lang naging awkward and atmosphere? Laking pasalamat ko nalang na nagkalayo na kami ng landas pero ang nakakapagtaka lang e bakit nandito sya sa condominium na ito? E hindi naman sya dito dati? Oh well it's been two years at marami naring nagbago. Pero bakit naman sa dinami dami e dito rin kung saan ako nakabili ng unit? At talaga bang nakamove on na sya? Oh come on Fatima! Of course he did! Pamilyadong tao na sya pagkokombinse ko sa sarili ko.

Hanggang sa pagsakay ko sa kotse ay di ko parin maiwasan ang mapaisip sa naging reaksyon ng katawan ko sa pagkikita naming dalawa. I was back into the reality when Tavin hold my hand.

"Hey, are you okay? You look pale." i just nod at him and smile.

"Are you sure? Is this about Vinn? I didn't know that he also lives there."

"Well I also didn't know... I hope this will be the first and last incident that we will bumped into each other."

"Hmm I hope so... I hope so." Then he started the engine and drove our way to the bakeshop.

Pagdating namin sa bakeshop ay naroon nadin sila mommy, kuya elton, alex and the gang with of course rean. I just greeted them and proceed to the program. After ng blessing ay nagstart na kaming kumain and I thank god dahil nandito silang lahat I have a chance na malaman kung anong mga nangyari sa kanila.

We are in the middle of conversation when Mom, Dad and Elton bid goodbye to us.

"Fatima?" Mom called me

"Yes mommy?" I looked at her while standing behind me.

"Were gotta go first, your father needs to rest."

"Okay ma, I walk you to the parking lot."

"No no baby you better stay, Elton is with us." I looked at Kuya Elton

"Well I have a date... kailangan kong suyuin e." Sinamaan ko sya ng tingin at alam kong nagets na nya agad kung anong ibig kong sabihin.

"I know... di ko sya papakawalan nagkaroon lang kami ng di pagkakaintindihan." then he kissed me on my forehead and bid goodbye.

I kissed mom in her cheeks and hugged her and dad.

"Congratulations. You are not my little girl anymore... always remember that daddy will always be here. Well there is one thing that I wished you will find already. Follow this..." then he point my heart and smile, I nod at him and he hugged me tight.

Ilang minuto pagkaalis nila mommy ay nagsimula na ang kulitan nila Alex and Rean marahil ay dahil narin sa epekto ng alak, ewan ko ba at napapalakas ang paginom ng dalawa na to.

"Who would have thought na sa kasalan din ang hantungan namin?" Alex told us he's a bit tipsy and with a wide eyes I look at him at mukhang nagulat din sya sa binitawan nyang salita.

I saw Rean na biglang namutla.

"Guys are you going to tell us? Or huhulaan nalang namin?" I told them with a fierce eyes. Agad naman napayuko si Rean at inakbayan naman sya agad ni Alex.

"Well... Everything happens so fast and when we woke up we're married... Alam kong wala namang bisa yung kasal namin e kasi trip lang namin yun or should I say trip nya lang un." Sabay turo nya kay Alex.

"What?! Ayan pa din ba ang pinaglalaban mo? Hindi mo ba talaga tanggap na kasal na tayo? You know what? I tried to understand you...It's been years pero ganito parin pala ang mangyayari.... Ipagtatabuyan mo pa rin pala talaga ako." then Alex stand up and walk away leaving Rean with a teary eyes, oh no this is not good. I tried to walk towards her direction but she stopped me.

"I- i think I need to be alone. I'm sorry Fatima... I'm sorry." the she left us with a tears in her eyes.

Tavin hold my hand I know nag-aalala din sya kay Rean dahil naging magkakilala narin sila nung nasa Paris pa kami. This day didn't end well but it doesn't matter the most important thing ay malaman ko kung nasaan si Rean.

I tried to call her and Alex pero parehas na cannot be reach ang phone nila...

"The subcriber's cannot be reach pl-" I ended the call and put my phone in the table.

I felt the warm hug behind me and I know it's Tavin.

"Hey sugar, don't frown it will let you get old faster do you want that?" I move my head from left to right. "But I want to talk to her, she's been there when I was down and this is the right time to give back the favor. she needs me I know that." he hug me tight and put his face on my shoulder.

"Rean is a tough girl, she told you that she wanted to be alone then give her the time that she need. The support that she wanted to receive from you is to give her time and space. So don't worry about her okay? Why don't you take a rest.. it will be a big day tomorrow right?" Ipinaharap nya ako sa kanya ang cupped my face.

"Sleep now mi amour." then he kissed my forehead.