9- Sleepover

(Kylee POV)
After feeling Olivia in on everything that when down at the party, we decided to get swimsuits on and go swimming in the pool. "So are your new hot brothers home?" Olivia as she wiggles her eyebrows. "They are not my brother, but yes they are home," I answer laughing at her question. "We'll do you think we should ask them to join us," she asked me as we made my way out of my room. "I don't think that's a good idea," I say trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "Why not?" She asked me curiously. "We all got into a huge argument this morning," I say quickly not giving any details. "What possibly could you three have been fighting over," she says pausing for a minute. "Wait you got with one of them didn't you, which caused the other one to get jealous!" She blurts out loudly. "Shhh Olivia I don't want Aunt Sarah to hear you saying that," I says trying to calm her down. "So it's true!" she whispers. "Kinda," I admit shamefully. "Ok you have to fill me in, tell me everything," she says excitedly as we make it to the pool. "Well I got a little drunk at the party and it ended with me and Drew making out in his room, before we went to sleep," I tell her honestly. "Kylee you sleep in his room with him?" She questions me. "Yes but it was totally innocent," I reassure her. "Ok so how does this involve Carter," she ask me wanting me to finish telling her the story. "Well Carter busted into Drew's room and caught us together, and he doesn't believe that we didn't do anything besides sleep," I say shrugging my shoulders. "So the problem is they both like you, but do you like one or both of them?" She asked me seriously. "I don't know but when I kissed Drew it was unlike anything I felt before," I admit to her. "Then go for it I don't see what the problem is, it's not like your dating Mark anymore," she tells me. "I don't want to hurt either one of them so maybe it's just better I don't date either one of them," I say shrugging my shoulder before jumping into the pool.

After we swam for a while we heard voices coming from the back door and we look up to see Drew and a his friend Jason I meet yesterday headed to the pool wearing their swim trunks. I couldn't help but stare at Drew's fit body as he grew closer to us. "Can we join you guys?" Jason asked us causing me to snap out of the spell Drew's body had on me. "Yeah sure," I hear Olivia say before bother boys jumped in. I just kept my gaze downward not wanting to make eye contact with Drew. "Did you like what you seen?" Drew asked me huskily in my ear causing me to turn around. "I I was just," I stutter not knowing what to say as I feel my face heating up. "It's ok you can look all you want," he says giving me a cocky smile. The next think I know I was being dunked under the water, and I come back up to see Drew laughing. "You jerk, you better swim fast because I'm only giving you until the count of ten then I'm coming for payback," I say before giving out a laugh. As he starts to swim I take off after him catching up with him quickly and jumping on his back causing both or us to go under.

We all swam for a couple hours laughing and having fun before we decided we were all really hungry so we head in to see if super is ready. As we walk inside and head to the kitchen I feel someone pull me towards them. "Kylee can we talk for a minute," Carter says sounding a bit upset as we make it to his room. "Sure," I say shutting his door so nobody would bother us. "Kylee I need you to be honest with me, is there something going on between you and my brother," he ask me with hurt in his eyes. "No I swear there is nothing going on between the two of us," I say not knowing if what I'm saying is really true. "Good," she says with a small smile. "Kylee will you go on a date with me," he blurts out causing me to stare at him in shock. "Please I know you just ended things with your boyfriend because Drew told me what happened, but I just want to show you I can be a good boyfriend to you if you give me a chance," he rambles on. "Carter I can't," I say. "Can you tell me why," he say sadly. "I just can't because it's not fair to you or Drew, but if you want to hang out as friends I'm cool with that," I say hoping to make him feel better. "Yeah sure," he says shrugging his shoulders. "Ok cool, I have to go back to Olivia but we should definitely hang out soon," I say with a smile as before leaving his room.

After eating supper me and Olivia took turns taking showers then we climbed into bed and begin watching the Twilight movies. "So what did Carter want to talk to you about?" She asked curiously. "He asked me out," I whisper. "What, Kylee you have to talk louder," she says in an irritated tone. "He asked me out," I say louder this time. "Well what did you say," she prompts me. "I told him no, but that we could hang out just as friends," "Kylee I just don't get you sometimes you have two great guys practically throwing themselves at you and you are telling me you don't want either of them.
"It not that I don't want them I just down want to choose one and hurt the other," I say honestly. "Kylee you deserve to be happy more then anyone else I know and if that means that one of them will have to get over you, then I say go for the one your heart tells you to," she says supportively. "I can't do that to either of them, so can we please just drop the subject," I say not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Sure," she say then turns her attending back to the movie.

Authors Note:
Sorry it's been so long since I posted, I just had a huge test last night and was busy studying for it. Good news is I passed it, so hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will post again soon.
Picture of Drew without a shirt on this chapter, you welcome!