13- Sad and Confused!

(Carter POV)
I get to the bathroom to here water running, which is weird since I knew that Kylee don't have clothes to change into. "Kylee I need to talk to you please open the door," I says as I knock on the door. I didn't get an answer but I could still here the water running. Just as I was about to knock against felt my feet become wet, I look down to see water coming for under the door. I burst the door open in a panic and see her laying there lifeless and blood was everywhere. "Kylee wake up," I say as I turn the water off and pull her into my arms as I sit on the floor. I take my shirt off, rip it in half, and begin wrapping her wrists to try and stop the bleeding. I then pull my phone out and call 911, putting it on speaker I sit it on the counter so that I could continue to care for her without having to hold a phone up to my ear.
911: hello this is 911 what's you emergency.
Me: she is bleeding bad and I can't tell if she is alive.
911: sir I have an emergency response on the way, can you calm down and tell me where she is bleeding.
Me: her wrist, I think she cut them.
911: ok, I need you to check to see if she is breathing.
Me: she is breathing, but it's very shallow.
911: she still breathing that's good, the ambulance should be there any second.
Me: I here the sirens now.
911: alright I'm going to hang up now.

I watched as the EMTs took Kylee out of my arms and begin to bandage her wrist and place her own a stretcher. "Sir the pill bottle in the sink is it possible she took what was in it?" One of the men asked me. "I don't know, I guess she could have," I say panicking. "It's ok we will take the bottle with us just in case she did," he says trying to calm me down. "Do you want to ride in the ambulance with us, because I really don't think your in the shape to drive yourself," the man says as they begin to take Kylee out to the ambulance. "Yes, please!" I say still in shock from everything. I follow the EMTs out to the ambulance and climb in after them.

I have been sitting in the waiting room for what seems like forever, I had called my dad on the way here and left him a message to come to the hospital as soon as he can. "Where is my son his name is Carter Blake," I here my dad ask frantically the woman behind the counter. "Dad it's ok I'm right here," I say as I run up to him. "Son what is going on your covered in blood," he asked still sounding panicked. "It's Kylee dad she cut her wrist, and they think she took some pills that where in your cabinet," I tell him sadly. "Why would she do that," he asked confused. "It's all my fault, I yelled at her and told her she was nothing but a problem to me and then she tried to kill herself," I blurt out hating myself. "Son it's not your fault, she has been through so much in the last little while," he says as he pulls me into his arms. "I didn't mean it dad, I love her she just makes me so mad sometimes, but I should have never said those things to her," I say into his chest. "Everything's going to be ok son," he says trying to comfort me.

We had been sitting and waiting for hours to hear something, anything on Kylee before the doctor finally came into the waiting room. "Is Kylee ok?" I ask him as soon as he got to us not even giving him a chance to talk. "She is stable, but she had lost a lot of blood if you hadn't walk in when you did I don't believe she would have made it," he says to me honestly. "So can I go see her now," I ask him impatiently. "Yes you can see her, but I don't know how responsive she will be because she is very weak from the blood loss and from us having to pump her stomach to get the medicine out of her," he says before leading me to her room.

I get to her room to see her laying in a bed still looking very pale. I pull up a chair next to her bed a I place my hand into hers, "Kylee I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said earlier," I whisper to her  with sadness in my voice. She opens her eyes and looks at me, "it's ok I know me moving in hasn't been easy on you!" "You just don't get it the only reason why I got angry about you running off with Cason is because, Kylee I'm in love with you," I blurt out to her finally confessing my feelings. "Your what?" she asked me confused. "I'm in love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend," I tell her before leaning down and placing my lips on hers kissing her softly making sure not to hurt her. At first she didn't respond to my kiss but moments later she started kissing me back. "Kylee will you be my girlfriend," I ask her after breaking the kiss. She shook her head yes with a small smile on her face. She scoots over allowing me to climb into the bed beside her. I click into the bed an pull her into my arms and she lays her head on my chest. "Kylee promise me you will never do this again, because I can't stand the thought of loosing you," I say to her as I place light kisses on her head. She gently shakes her head yes before she drifts off to sleep in my arms, and I just help but feel happy knowing that she is mine and that's she is going to be ok.

Authors Note:
Hope you all enjoy this chapter!
Vote please!
Picture of Carson Blake on this chapter.