20- Hiding From The Truth!

(Kylee POV)
I have spent the whole night in my room after the confrontation I had with Jade because I don't want to run into Drew. "I mean I know he is angry about me being with Carter but I just don't get why he why he would date Jade when he was there the night of the party when Mark and Jade slept together and he knew how much they hurt me," I think to myself as I lay in my bed still tired from the restless night I had. Just as I fill myself drift off to sleep again I feel something wet drip onto my hand. I raise up to see blood on my hand and it was then I realized my nose was bleeding again, I jump out off bed and rush to the bathroom. After shutting the door behind me I get a cold wet rag and begin to try and get my nose to stop bleeding. I have begin to get used to the nose bleeds since they have been happening pretty regular lately.

I have been in the bathroom for a little over an hour still trying to make my nose stop bleeding, but I refuse to let anyone find out about it because I don't want to have to go back on my medicine. "Kylee I need to get in there, so will you hurry up," I here Drew say as he bangs on the door. "Just a minute, I'm busy," I call out to him trying to hide my panic. "Kylee if you don't hurry up and come out then I'm coming in and making you get out," he says as he continues to beat on the door. "No don't I will be out soon," I say in a panic as tears begin to stream down my face. Knowing I had no other choice I unlock the door and slowly opening it.

(Drew POV)
I haven't seen Kylee since the big Jade confrontation, and I honestly feel bad after seeing how hurt she was. I mean I don't know what I was expecting when I brought Jade her, but I never wanted to hurt Kylee I just wanted her to feel what I felt when I walked in on her and Carter that day. Now I standing here beating on the door of the bathroom not because I really have to go in there but just so I can see her. After beating in the door several time the door unlocks and slowly reveals a panicked Kylee who is pale and covered in blood. "Oh my gosh Kylee, have you been in here with your nose bleeding the whole time," I ask her as I begin to match her panic. She shakes her head yes as tears stream down her face. "Shh it's going to be ok," I say as I pick her up and sit her on the counter. "It want stop," she says in a week and shaky voice. "It's ok I'm going to help you," I says to her as I take the rag from her and begin doing what I was taught when I took CPR class last year. After about fifteen minutes I finally got her nose to stop bleeding. As I begin to clean her off I could tell that she was exhausted and weak. "Kylee can I ask you something?" I ask her kindly. "Yeah," she say in a whisper. "Have you been going to your appointments?" I ask her hoping I was wrong about the answer. "No?" She say before breaking down. "Kylee why not, you know you can't get better if you don't let the doctor help," I ask sadly. "I'm scared Drew," he says as she continues to cry. I help her down off the counter and take her into my arms hugging her tight. "I'm here for you Kylee no matter what," I whisper into her ear before I feel her body go limp in my arms. "Kylee," I scream out as I pick her up into my arms and carry her to my car.

"I need help please she had a really bad nose bleed and then she just passed out," I scream out as I run into the emergency room which Kylee in my arms. "Sir does she have any medical history we should know about?" The nurse asked me as the begin to call the doctor ER. "Yes, she has cancer and Dr. Brown is her usual doctor," I tell her quickly as I place her on a bed in one of the rooms. "Ok well we need you go into the waiting area so we can do our work," the nurse says as she pushes me out of the room. As I get to the waiting are I decide it best to call my mom and tell her to come up here since Kylee's doctor may need a parents consent to test her. "Mom I have Kylee at the ER," she is really sick," I say crying into the phone. "It's ok son I'm one my way," she says before hanging up the phone.

After mom got here we both wait in the waiting room for what seems like forever the doctor finally comes out to talk. "Ms. Blake are you aware that Kylee hasn't been in to see me in almost three months," Dr. Brown as her demandingly. "No, I'm sorry between work and Tyler I guess I haven't been paying enough attention to Kylee, but she is ok isn't she," I here my mom ask with concern. "I'm afraid not her cancer has worsened she is now at stage two of her cancer and we are going to have to start demo on her," he say in a apologetic tone. "Does she know yet," I ask him as tears form in my eyes. "No I think she needs to here this while she has you both there for support," Dr. Brown say to us. "Ok can we go see her now," I ask him hoping he would say yes. "Yes you can both go see her now, but she is week and has lost a lot of blood so let's not say anything about her cancer today, we will do it tomorrow." He says to us before leading us to her room. "I have to go pick Tyler of from daycare then I will come back up here, but I think you should stay with her until I get back because I don't want her alone," my mom says to me as she realizes the time. "Ok mom I will," I say to her before continuing to follow the doctor to Kylee's room.

I walk into her room to find that she is sleeping so I just pull a chair up to her bed and take her hand into mine and begin to just watch her sleep. Some time while I was watching her I fell asleep myself and was woken up when I felt my hand move. "Drew what see you still doing here," Kylee ask me sounding half asleep. "I didn't want to leave you and my mom had to go get Tyler," I tell her as I begin to rub small circles on her hand. "Drew I'm sorry about the way I acted last night, I don't want to ruin things between you and Jade if you really like her then you should be with her," she says with a small smile but I could see right through the lie she just told. "Kylee truth is I don't really like her," I say hoping to make things right with her. "So you were just using her to hurt me," she says to me angrily as she pulls her hand from mine. "Kylee I'm sorry please forgive me," I beg her as I turn her face so that she is looking at me. Angrily she slaps me hard across the face and yells, "get out of my room!" "Kylee come on don't do this we can work thing out," I beg of her. "No now I said get out before I call the nurses to kick you out," she screams at me. "Fine I will go, but you will one day regret not fixing things between us," I say before leaving her room.

Authors Note:
Hope you all have enjoyed this chapter.
Keep up the voting.