Save You Tonight

Amber

I screamed and I cried as the humans dragged me away from him, there were to many of them!

I wasn't strong enough!

One of them got a needle and then infected me with something. I screamed as fire ran through my veins

I heard them all shouting my name.

It was hopeless, we were done for.

Zayn had been backed into the corner by werewolfs, Amy had a stake pointed at her heart stopping Niall from Attacking who held a gun by his side. Betrayed by her own people I thought bitterly.

Louis was holding an uncousios Eleanor as he was restrained by slayers.

Vampires were getting restrained or killed where we stood, we couldn't fight back, there were to many of them, we'd put our trust in the wrong person and now we were going to die.

One direction couldn't fight back...not without their abilitys but they had been stripped from them.

I cried, the whole world was crying, everything was dying and we couldn't stop it!

No not even Harry could save me tonight.

Want to know how our world crashed and burned?

Read on my freind and I'll start from where we left of but I warn you if you think this'll be a happy ending you got anouther thing coming.

Welcome to the real world people, were the goodies never win.

Where you can get killed in a heart beat.

Where you see your loved ones torcherd before your eyes.

Where...Nothing is as it seems.