Blood Sharing And Dragons Exist?

Perrie decided to congure up a focefild around Zayn to help him but it didnt seem to work.

Perrie took the force field away and sat down next to him, Zayns body was trembling and Perrie could see goosebumps going up Zayns arms but as she touched his arm gently her eyes widened, his useaul warmth because of his fire power that used to admit off of him was gone, it was now as cold as ice...reminding her he wasn't of the living yet neather was she.

Perrie gently put her hands to his face and made him look at her, gently stroking his cheeck.

"Whats wrong?".

Zayn didn't say anything, he just stared back at her with sad and hopless looking eyes.

Perrie tried again "How do you feel?" She asked.

Zayn said brokengly "Like I'm missing an important part of myself, I feel so cold and it hurts".

Perrie remembered when Zayn had last talked to her like this, when he felt there was no hope left...When he'd been changing into a shadow but he wasn't doing that now? Was he?

In fear Perrie looked into Zayns eyes then relaxed with relief when she stared into his dark brown eyes,Perrie noticed that Zayns pupils were dilated while looking at her.

They were close now, very close.

Perrie said soothenly "Then let me take your pain away".

Zayn asked his voice softer "How?".

Perrie bend down slightly and looking at his lips before closing her eyes and kissing him...deeply.

And to her suprise and delight...he kissed back.

Her kiss was soft and tender.

Zayn couldn't help but responding and as there lips moved in sync, Zayn pulled Perrie closer into him.

They were both completely lost into the kiss, Perrie didn't know how long they were like that but the plus side of being vampires was the fact they didn't need to breath.

Perrie felt a wash of happy emotions engulf her and she smiled while kissing.

Zayn felt the feeling of familer emotions he was getting used to because of there imprint, protectiveness and possessiveness.

He kissed her more passionately and she responded with the same eagerness.

He wanted her so badly and Zayn had a sudden strong urge to bite her, to share blood, to complete the mating process.

Perrie had the same urge to but she didn't know what it was.

There kiss died down and slowly they both drew back, Perrie opened her eyes to see Zayn still had his eyes closed and was breathing shallowly.

Perrie lifted Zayns chin up with her finger so when Zayn opened his eyes, they both were staring into each other's eyes.

Zayn's eyes were unusually dark, they were sparkling with Love, Lust and posesiveness.

Zayn knew right this moment he didn't want anyone near her, Zayn was suddenly feeling the protectiveness Harry had been showing towards Amber.

He knew if there was any males near her, he'd probably kill them due to the emotions that were exploding within him.

Perrie was his and he was hers, he wasn't going to let anyone touch her or near her, the very thought of somthing like that happening made Zayn's fists clench and his body tense with hostility.

Perrie asked him, her voice sounding like an angel to his ears and soothed his anger.

"You feeling better?".