Gone...

Perrie and Zayn walked in hand, Amber quickly felt somthing different about them, she noticed how close they were.

Just then anouther earthqauke shook the building and Eleanor and Amy found it hard to stay on there feet.

"We need to get out of here" Eleanor groaned.

"Zayn can you hypnotise that guard-"

"Luke" Amy reminded Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes "Yeah...anyway can you get him to give you the keys"

Zayn didn't respond for a few seconds, in that time Amber noticed how tense Zayn looked although a gentle squeeze of Perrie's hand quickly relaxed him.

Zayn grunted "Sure"

Zayn walked over to Luke who was already waking up.

Luke awoke and tried to stand but with Zayns steel grip he couldn't move.

Luke snapped "Get of me!!"

Amy felt herself wince at Luke's demanding and angry voice.

Zayn said cooly "Not going to happen mate"

Perrie walked over to Luke and Zayn...she senced somthing wrong with Zayn's emotions, that strange empy feeling was back and Zayn now she looked at him did look slightly weaker.

Zayn waited for the power inside him to grow like it usealy did but...

Nothing...

He felt nothing.

When he tried to speak it was like someone had cut of his tung and his mouth felt numb.

The strange and horrible feeling that somthing inside of him was missing came back fall force so did the coldness that clenched his heart.

Zayn felt himself start to tremble again, his hands shook weakly and Perrie quickly asked "Zayn what's-".

Zayn stood up quickly, releasing his grip on Luke and a painful thought crawled its way into his head...what if?

No!

That was impossible!

Wasn't it?

Zayn stared at his hands and wasn't aware of everyone asking what was wrong...a part of him was missing and he knew what is was.

Zayn thought of fire and heat and anger, anything that useauly coursed his fire powers to act up...nothing happened.

All he felt was an coldness as the reality what had happened to him and of what could be happening to him gripped him.

His whole body hurt and a pain he never knew before entered his soul.

No! No!

Zayn backed away feeling like someone had stuck there hand in him and pulled somthing out...somthing special.

"Whats going on Zayn?" Perrie cried.

Zayns eyes widened as he realised Perrie was crying...he was making her cry, she could feel his sudden pain due to there imprint.

He didn't see Harry's eyes widen and shock on Harry's face as Harry read Zayn's mind.

He didn't feel Perrie rush to him to comfort him.

He didn't even hear himself propaply as he wept "My powers...they're gone!".

 So everyones finaly found out whats happened to Zayn, What do you think?

Dont forget to Vote and Comment :)

Also big news, I've decided on my title for the third and final book :) Its three words, can you guess?

The first word begins with an S-Seven letters

Second word O-Two letters

Third word B-Eight words.

Theres also a question mark at the End :)