To Save A Life

"Just...Put down the knife"

Harry and Rose stared at each other for a few minutes then in a heartbeat Harrys eyes widened and he yelled "No!"

Just as Rose screamed "No!" 

Not being able to fight the urges to destroy Rose fist around Emilys necklace crunched inwards.

Everything happened so quickly. 

In a second Rose was out of sight.

In a second Emily was on the ground, staring in horror at her broken Jewel. She then gasped in pain curling in wards, her body giving of a strange red glow...The three vampires stared in terror as the red glow seemed to leack out of Emilys body, as well as the broken Jewel. 

Liam was by Emilys side in an instant.

Harry swore angrily.

 Emily started to cough and hold her throat, to everyones shock she started to cough up blood.

"Emily? Emily?! Whats going on?!" Liam said desporatly, not expecting the how much his heart ached in the thought of losing her.

"Liam..." Amber said sadly. 

Liam hissed "No! I'm not losing her, not yet!"

Emily was in to much pain to speak, all she could do was hope her death wouldn't be to painful. 

Amber said softly "Thats the price for having magic, you only have one weackness, if its destroyed..." She trailed of, looking grim.

Harry felt guilt slice through him, this was his fault, maybe if he'd reacted quicker or tried to get to Emily through Rose in a different way? Oh well, it was to late now... 

He hadn't known Emily for very long and had seen to many deaths for him to feel greif or pain at her death, sure he was sad, but defianlty not as sad as Liam. He felt pain watching Liam panacking, he must have really connected to her Harry thought sadly. 

Then a sudden thought crossed his mind. 

Maybe..?

"Hold on a sec, Amber does our blood have healing properties?!" 

He rushed over to Liam and the dying Emily. 

Amber stared at him for a few seconds then blinked, looking startled "I'm...not sure"

Harry stared at her "You've been a vampire way longer than us and you don't know that?" 

Amber flushed "I've been busy! And I've never used it to heal a human before, how should I know?!" 

"Guys!" Liam snapped "Theres a little thing going on more imprtant than why Amber hasn't taken 101 vampire classes!" 

Harry demanded "Will it work, if one of us gives Emily our blood?"

Amber shook her head "I can't be sure, it could just help kill her faster"

Liam asked angrily, now holding Emily up right who looked like she was going to faint any second "Is there anyway to be sure?!" 

Then an idea came to Amber. Harry read her mind on instinct, noting how that he could actaully could do that, rather than the strange buzzing sound he'd gotten when he'd tried to read minds when he was human. 

Harry blinked at Amber, not that comfortuble with that idea "Amber-"

"Then what do you suggest?" Amber snapped. 

She said "Just as I thought" When Harry gave no reply.

Amber took a deep breath then told Liam "You could imprint with her"