I'm Still You, I'll Always Be You.

Louis walked through the black door, at first he though the room he was in was empty.

It was dark with one single flickering light.

Then he saw it.

A Huge mirror, a couple of feet bigger than him was against the wall.

It's frame was silver and patterned with tiny diamond and reflective silver swirls like waves.

Though there was something strange in this mirror, why he couldn't see his reflection? And what was the odd fog that he could see swirling in the mirror?

Louis looked at the mirror frowning....what was he meant to do now?

"It would help if you got closer mate" a sarcastic striking familiar voice said.

But...that was impossible!

It sounded...

It sounded like...

Himself?

And it was coming from the mirror!

Louis slowly took a few steps forward peering into the mirror.

Then it happened, Louis eyes widened as the mirrors fog changed shape and formed someone that Louis defiantly knew.

His reflection looked at him smirking...

It was himself he was seeing in the mirror...or was it?

Louis defiantly knew his skin wasn't that pale, his hair wasn't that dark, he wasn't smirking and...he defiantly did not have pitch black cold looking eyes.

Louis reflection smirked at him, his eyes gleaming wickidly.

Louis gaped at his reflection "Wha...?"

His reflection said snidely "What? Never looked in a mirror before?"

Louis said shakily "But...how?"

Louis reflection smirked and said "It's a magic spell, a powerful one at that, it's a sides mirror, if your evil you look in here to see your good side...and if your good..." His reflection trailed of.

Louis said quitly "Your my dark side"

Louis's reflection sneered "And he gets their at last"

Louis shuddered remembering his words to Eleanor as she figured out his vampirism.

His reflection said carmly in a cold voice "There are other uses for this mirror to, you can fight me, absorb me, or make some kind of deal with me"

Louis said shakily "I don't understand"

His reflection said in a slow mocking voice "You can come into this mirror and fight me, if you kill me then you're evil side will disapeare completely, you'll always be good, your shadow side will never ever erise again inside of you because it'll be dead"

Louis asked accusingly "Whats the catch?"

His reflection smiled cruely and said his voice sinister "If you lose then I'll be in control.... forever"

Louis couldn't stop the shiver from crawling up his spine.

His reflection chuckled darkly at Louis reaction.

"What are the other options?" Louis asked hesitantly.

His reflection said "There's were you can absorb me"

Louis asked "Absorb you?"

His reflection said emotionlessly "You absorb me, you accept your darkness and all your flaws in your personality, We'll be one, you'll never turn into a shadow but you'll never be truly good either, you absorb me, you'll still be yourself yet you'll be darker, more angry, your hunger for blood will increase, you'll be more vampire like and throughout all these changes you'll still be in charge, you'll still be you"