Sweet Cherry Pie

Stephan POV*

"Hey, Sexy bartender! Two more shots of that pretty little sweet poison, right here!", shouted the female sitting at the bar with her redhead friend.

She was quite striking with her ebony hair cascading down to her thin waist. She had skin tight pants that showed off her pert little bottom. Her eyes... Beautiful blue eyes that had a hint of purple swirling in them. Her dark lashes, straight nose, pouty pink lips and rosy cheeks completed her allure.

She was flirting with Jake while he tended his bar. He seemed to be completely enthralled with her beauty. Not that it took much to get his attention, anything that had on lip gloss and heels was on his radar. He was a member of my pack and I've known him ever since he was a small pup. Even then he was always seen with a different shewolf every other day. I was curious to know what kind of relationship he had with these females who were hell bent on getting wasted.

"Now Samia, haven't you had enough for the night?," he told her, eyeing her chest shamelessly.

"Awe Jakeypoo... Can't a girl have a little fun around here? Won't cha be a doll and whip up one lass swon?", she slurred.

"Mia...", groaned Jake.

I growled low in my throat. My wolf didn't like the way he was looking at her, or how she was leaning over the bar practically offering herself up on a silver platter. Why do I feel the sudden urge to rip off his arms and feed them to him?

"Ah! I love thissong!" She jumped up on the bar and began swaying her hips..  She started singing along to the words of the song playing on the jukebox. "Shees my cherry pie! Cool drink a waterr ssucha sweet saprise, tase so goood maka grownman cry... Sweet Cherryy Pie!"

My eyes followed her girating hips and I could feel my member swelling, making my pants uncomfortably tight.  If she kept this up any longer, I would not be held responsible for my actions.  I wanted to pick her up, drape her over my shoulder and carry her back to my place so I could have my way with her.  But I suppose that would only scare her away so I did my best to derail those urges.

I took one last swig of my beer and stood from my table. I stalked my way to the bar and stood next to the redhead she was with. Her friend was openly gawking at me. I had no interest in her though, too bad I only had eyes for the cute drunk who was unknowingly currently shaking her ass in my face.

She finally turned around and took notice of me standing there. She froze mid sway and blurted, "Oh my... What a smokin' hot face you have"..

"The better to eat you with my dear..", I smirked back.

Her jaw dropped and she practically swooned. I chuckled at her reaction. I offered my hand to help her down the bar safely but she ignored it and climbed down on her own. She was even more beautiful up close.

****

Samia POV*

I felt a bit fuzzy from all those drinks Keira and I consumed. I needed to sober up quick before I made a complete fool of myself in front of this god. He had dreamy hazel green eyes and light brown hair. I was itching to lick his chiseled jaw and kiss those soft lips.

What the hell? Why do I suddenly want to rub myself on him like some cat in heat? I ignored the hand he offered and climbed down the bar myself.

"Alpha Stephan," Jake greeted the man in front of me. So he was a werewolf... and their leader at that.

"Jake," he replied. All but glaring at the man.

"And whom might you be Angel?", asked the alpha as he turned his gaze back to me.

He was staring intently at me, waiting for me to respond. My breath hitched as he reached up to comb his hair out of his eyes. His fitted shirt outlined his huge muscles, the man had a physique to die for. 

"Uh.. I'm a.." Goddess I sounded like a blundering idiot!  The man had me completely tongue tied, helpless to his charm. "Angel.." I giggled, "I guess I'm an angel tonight".

Keira elbowed me in the stomach, I assume to try and knock some sense into me, "Samia, I think it's time to head home." Yeah yeah yeah, that sounds like a great idea! I need to get out of here before I throw myself on this complete stranger with bulging biceps..  He kept eyeing me like I was a piece of meat and making it that much harder for me to control my traitorous hormones.

He made like he was getting ready to say something to me but Keira quickly grabbed my elbow and all but dragged me out of there.  I chanced a last glance back at the bar and saw him staring back at me with a silent promise in his eyes...

Author's Note: Pic of Stephan--->