Kidnapped

Stephan POV*

I just wrapped up my pack meeting for the night and I felt drained and utterly defeated. My wolf had been constantly whining for our mate and as of this very morning, it has finally shut me out completely. Silence... It's been three days since I had first called upon Anne for help on the spell that would allow me entrance to the seelie kingdom. She said it would take some time to create but I don't know how much longer I can take this constant waiting...

I made it back to my place and shut the door behind me. Sighing, I pulled off my shirt and threw it behind me. Making my way to my bedroom, I noticed the blinking red light on my machine. Two new messages, it read.

I pushed the play button and sat down at the edge of my bed as thoughts of Samia plagued me with loss...

(Beep)

'New Message: "Hey man, it's me... Kol. I need to speak with you urgently. Call me back. (Click)"

Sorry old friend, but I have my own demon's to fight...

(Delete)

'Message Deleted. New Message: "Stephan! I have finalized my spell, call me!"

Anne?! She did it! I could barely compose the excitement coursing through my veins. My wolf was ecstatic and itching to break free.

Shifting into my brown wolf, I ran to Anne's house... I was this much closer to finding Samia.

*****************************

I howled loudly outside Anne's door, announcing my arrival.

A few minutes later, she came out with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh Stephan! I finally figured it out!"

I let out a clipped bark in response.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded my snout and whined for her to hurry.

Walking up to me, she placed her hand upon my head and closed her eyes as she mumbled in some type of druid language I could not understand while furrowing her eyebrows in concentration. Her hands began to shake from the power of the spell, a trickle of sweat beaded on her forehead and began trailing down her temple.

Her mumbling died down as I looked down at my paws, my fur began to shine a brilliant green before fading back to it's original brown color.

Waves of pressure were forcibly pulsating throughout my body as I absorbed the spell. It left me with shortness of breath and made me weak at the knees. I sat down on my hind legs as I attempted to gather my bearings.

Anne opened her eyes and sighed heavily.

"It's done. You now have the ability to go as you please to and from the castle of Lytharion."

I whined in question, I still don't know where it is?

As if understanding me, she said "The spell will guide you to your destination. You will find her Stephan, then all will be how it should be." With a small smile she bid me goodbye and left me there... still clueless as to how I was just going to "know" where this damn place is!

Letting out a frustrated huff, I paced back and forth waiting for the spell to start giving me some goddamn directions!

I stopped and gave in, sighing, I closed my eyes and cleared my mind. I gave in to the force within me and beckoned it to lead me to where I needed to go. I focused. Focused on Samia, thoughts only on Samia, my body began to turn east. As if a string attached to my chest began pulling me forwards, I ran.