A Hungry Wolf

Samia POV*

After what seemed like ages of having the view of a very nice backside, we had finally arrived at what I assumed to be Stephan's home.

He came to an abrupt stop and began to torturously slide my body down his. I ended up pressed against him with my face inches from his. His warm breath fanning my cheeks. He smelled of wood and grass... nature, with a hint of cologne.

I began to study him more thoroughly and was able to discover small features I hadn't noticed before now that I was up close and... very personal. Like the tiny flecks of gold that highlighted the green in his eyes... or the dimple that lay in the center of his chin and... how the right side of his mouth would quirk up into a crooked smile that somehow brought character to his otherwise flawless face.

My eyes wandered over to the house...er... mansion, that I was brought to. It was rather big for just one man, that is, if he indeed lived here by himself. Then again, I did recall hearing wolves liked to live in packs. Maybe this was some kind of sanctuary for his pack?

"Please do not try to run from me little mate." Run? That sounds like a great idea, why didn't I think of that sooner? Maybe because I was too busy drooling over my kidnapper. Great job Samia.

His face hardened a bit when he threatened, "You won't get very far." We will just have to see about that.

He grabbed my hand with a death grip and marched us over to the entrance.

The house looked like it was made of solid brick and the doors were painted a very dark brown. The roof was colored the same as the doors.. I was eager to see what the inside looked like.

With his other arm, Stephan opened the door and I was not disappointed in the least.

The walls were painted in earth tone colors, the floor was polished wood, and the furniture was modern and mostly carved in dark tones of brown. I peeked over to my right to find a cozy couch next to a lit fireplace. Strangely, I felt like I was "home"...

"This place is wonderful..." I spoke under my breath in awe.

I looked back to see Stephan with a bright smile on his face, "I'm glad you like it."

I straightened up as reality splashed cold water in my face. I can not stay here and this was definitely not my home.

I wiped the smile off my face, "Yes, wonderful place to hold me hostage in." I replied sarcastically.

His grin quickly fell as he defended, "I'm not holding you hostage Samia."

"Oh, really? Could've had me fooled. What with bringing me here against my will and forbidding me from leaving. Sounds like kidnapping to me!" I spat back.

He let out a frustrated breath as he seemingly attempted to keep himself under control. "You belong to me, therefore you cannot steal what is already yours."

"I belong to no one Stephan. Least of all you!"

He looked like a man possessed as he began charging towards me. I almost turned to run, but my backbone and pride glued me to my spot.

He grabbed both of my arms (rather painfully) and bent down to my face, nose to nose and asked, "What do you mean by 'least of all you'?"

He dared me to say what we were both thinking. That I would prefer another rather than him. In that moment I thought of Llyr... and... Cain.

"I mean... I just met you Stephan. The only thing I know about you is that you have some kind of weird fetish for kidnapping people and claiming them as yours!" I bit my tongue about Llyr and Cain.