The Kiss that Stole my Breath

Stephan POV*

That woman from the bar. It's like she etched herself in my very soul. When I close my eyes, all I see are hers. Jake told me she occasionally comes in for some drinks with her redhead friend, sometimes with another male fairy. I became instantly jealous that she would sometimes be in the company of another man but Jake insisted they were just friends.

He said her name was Samia... What a fitting name for a beautiful woman. Her friend Keira was attractive too, but nothing compared to Samia. She was exquisite with her adorable giggle and big innocent eyes. What I wouldn't do to taste those pouty lips.

I must find her.

She smelled like fae... and something else. I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but I will find out soon enough. My cute little fairy better be ready for me because i'm coming to get her. What a minute...

That smell.. Aria.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sharply. I turned to find none other than the jezabel herself.

"Stephan..." she whined. "I waited for you last night but you never came. Where were you?"

Why hadn't I ever realized how annoying her screechy voice was before? Don't get me wrong, the girl was a bombshell. Any man would get on their knees to call her theirs, but after meeting Samia... she just paled in comparison.

My wolf began to stir whenever I thought of Samia. He recognizes her for some reason. I would have said she was my mate but I have never heard of a wolf ever having a mate of a different race... Let alone an Alpha. I need to touch her. Once I do, I will know if she is ours. My wolf will be able to tell if she is our mate once I come into contact with her.

"I was busy, Aria. What do you want?"

She was wearing the skimpiest clothes I've ever seen... I probably wouldn't doubt some stripper out there had the same outfit in her closet. Her chest was practically spilling out of her white top and i'm sure if she bent over... Well you know exactly what she wouldn't have left for the imagination....

She flipped her bleach blonde hair and walked up to me seductively. She laid a perfectly pink manicured finger on my chest and began trailing it downwards...

"You know what I want Stephan, let's not play this game..."

I grabbed her hand and tightened my hold slightly in warning.

"I'm not interested anymore", I replied in a low voice.

"Oh please... We both know that's not true. What has gotten into you all of the sudden?" She hissed.

"I already told you... I'm not interested. Go find some other wolf to throw yourself on."

Her eyes began to darken signaling her wolf was starting to surface, "What the hell Stephan! I thought you loved me!"

"Do not forget your place! I am still your Alpha!" She whimpered and reluctantly tilted her head showing me her throat in submission.

I softened my voice, "Look Aria, we both know you were never meant to be my luna. Go find your mate and leave me be."

She nodded and walked away. She stopped when she reached the door and said with her back still to me, "Don't think I'm giving you up so easily..."

"You never really had me to begin with."

"We'll see about that," she whispered before closing the door behind her.

I sighed. I should've never gotten involved with her to begin with. A man has his needs and I had to take care of myself somehow. I realized now I just picked the wrong person to do it with.

I need to stop worrying about Aria and start looking for Samia. I'll start by going back to that bar I first saw her in. I grabbed my jacket and headed out... I was going to find that little fairy... And I was going to make her mine.

**** 

Samia POV*

"Llyr!" I squeaked.

He was glaring daggers at Sebastian and I feared for his life. He looked back to me and his face turned sad. My mouth was hanging open, I just didn't know what to say, it was so awkward.

Llyr shook his head and turned around to walk the other way. I murmured a quick goodbye to Sebastian and followed after him.

"Llyr... wait!"

He stopped but he didn't turn around. I hated hurting him this way but what did he expect?

"I'm sorry you saw that."

He grunted, "I'm sorry too".

"Look Llyr, I just want you to know that I heard you last night. I just don't want anyone to get hurt." I reached out to grab him but he shrugged off my hand. I walked around him to stare at him incredulously.

"Really Llyr? I understand your upset but please don't shut me out."

His face turned to pure rage. "You heard me last night Samia, but you obviously didn't listen." He grabbed my hair and pulled me to him a hairs breath away from his face. "I told you I would fight for you, and I meant every word."

His lips crashed against mine. I groaned and it gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. He bit my lip and sucked on it fervently. He kissed me so passionately that I could practically feel the waves of love pouring into me. My hands balled into his shirt as I lost myself in his warmth.

He pulled away roughly as he seared me with his stare. "Sebastian can't make you feel what I can, none of them can."

He left me standing there completely dazed... Well, if kissing was one of the events, we all know who won that round.

Author's Note: Pic of Aria--->