Chapter Sixteen { Part Two }

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Okay so this maybe the last of the carefree pointless ( sorta ) chapters. After this one or maybe the next we will dive into the pack politics and stuff like that. When this happens I think this story will become slightly better than it is right now ( hopefully anyway ).

Remember to Vote and Comment!

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Kristina's POV

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

"Do you have a band aid?" I grimaced and forced a smile at the tall dark haired boy who had his arm slung over my shoulder and a cocky smile plastered on his face.

"Um, no. Sorry." I mumble, trying to shrug his arm off and failing.

"I scraped my knee falling for you." He continued anyway and I laughed a little nervously as his four other friends chortled loudly from behind me.

For the past five minutes I'd been hit on multiple times by the same group of guys with the same pick up lines and I was getting a little - a lot - uncomfortable.

In truth, I'd never been hit on before. Ever. I couldn't even get my high school crush back home to notice me and yet I'd been hit on by at least five different people here. For me, that's a record.

I guess I should be flattered but, honestly, I wasn't.

Having never been put in the situation of being hit on, I had no idea what to do. Mika had pissed off to the bathrooms and Josh wasn't here to keep them away from me like he would've had I asked. How did I politely tell a group of apes that I didn't particularly want to have them to bite off my neck in attempt to leave hickeys and have them shove their tongues down my throat?

So I just smiled awkwardly and shuffled on my feet, trying to swerve away from wandering hands and flashy smiles.

"I'm really sorry," I say, taking numerous steps back. "But my friends waiting-"

An arm loops its self around my waist and I'm suddenly tugged forwards into one of my . . . Admirers's chest. He leans down for what I assume to be a kiss and I automatically turn my head aside.

"Let go please." I say, trying to break free of his grip. Was no one seeing this? There were four giant fuckers harassing me in the middle of a bloody public bowling alley and no one, not one damn person, was going to help me!

His lips graze over the skin of my neck and I lean back in his arms, trying to get away but he only follows me.

Mika, I call mentally glancing nervously towards the bathroom doors on the other side of the building, are you done urinating yet?

Sighing I decided that I had to sort this out myself. I growled under my breath, muttering profanities before leaning forwards and biting down hard on the human boys shoulder, keeping my canines at bay.

"Ow! Fuck! What the hell!" I'm suddenly shoved back and the boy who'd been holding me captive stared at me in shock, his hand covering the vote mark on his shoulder.