A/N

Hello,

I don't really know how to start this out since I haven't used Wattpad in such a long and I don't know how many people are truly interested, but I just wanted to let everyone know that as of this moment Alpha Daughter is officially discontinued. 

I am also so, so, so sorry if this disappoints or angers any of you, it truly wasn't my intent. I haven't updated a chapter in so long and I apologise sincerely if anyone was still holding out hope that I would.

One of the main reasons behind my decision is the fact that I am simply no longer interested in continuing this particular story anymore. I wrote it when I was twelve and didn't publish it until I was fourteen, and now that I'm older and (hopefully) better versed in the world of books and how to properly write them, I just can't say I'm proud of this one. Thinking back on it now, I can't help but want to slap my forehead in shame and run an hide from all of the things I used to write. There are so many errors, spelling mistakes and plot holes in this book that it physically makes me cringe just thinking about it because what I wrote at age twelve isn't up to par with what I know I am capable of writing now.

Maybe at some point in the distant — distant — future, I'll revisit this story. I'll edit and revise it until it's a much better version of what it is now, but honestly, I'm not sure if that will ever happen. My tastes have matured so much and I have moved on from stories like this.

So all I can do at this point is just thank everyone who took time out of their days to read, vote and comment on this book, it truly means the world to me that so many of you enjoyed it. Twelve year old me never would have imagined getting as many reads as I have and I literally cannot express enough how grateful I am to all of you for sticking with me through with book.

I am so sorry if I have disappointed any of you.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

All the love

X