Chapter Twenty Nine

Remember comment.

And it helps if you point out any mistakes you may find.

Enjoy!

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Kristina's POV

~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~ 🌟 ~

Okay, this was awkward.

I mean, like, really awkward.

The second of broke free of Kyle's arms he'd been confused and had cocked his head to side wolfishly in bemusement. He had tried reaching for me again and as I result I had taken a step back almost as if his dick had been a natural Kristina repellent or some shit. That's when his brows had furrowed and he'd stepped up between us and made another grab for my hips, clearly not liking the distance I had forced between us. That's when the stammering and mumbling had started in my part. Words just didn't seem to want to ... form in my mouth. It was just pathetic sounding 'Ums and Errs' falling past my lips as I forced my eyes away from him and towards the surrounding foliage, trying to distant myself from the elephant in the room.

Do not look. Do not look, Kristina, I had willed myself, because j knew that if I did, this ... this power I had been feeling thrumming through my veins for the past few hours would at last boil over and I'd have my mate pinned against the nearest fucking tree in an instant and I'd make him mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

Mine.

All fucking mine.

And that wasn't me. I didn't pin men down and suck there faces off to full fill some primal need inside of me. That wasn't me.

It hadn't been me. And then I had began to realise that I was no longer the young, hopeful girl who had wondered into foreign territory to find a man who would bring her and her mother full unabashed happiness and bring their little family just that one bit closer. I wasn't her anymore. My hope had been crushed and I had been manipulated and used by the very man I had come to find.

Kyle had growled lowly at me and snatched out for me again. I had skittered back with another feminine shriek of terror. He snarled at me and at last managed to snag my hips and yank me flush against him.

"Why are you running from me?" He snarled, his nose twitching once as his mouth formed the words. I dragged my teeth along my lower lip, trying to ignore the yearning that thrummed deep in my gut. I made myself lean back in his right possessive grip, keeping our chests at a distance. "Stop running from me!"

"Stop touching me!" I had squeaked, my voice unnaturally shrill.

He yanked me harder against him, leaning forward to regain the contact he had lost. "You're my mate. Why are you afraid of me?" He growled around his elongating canines.

"Be-because!"

"Because what!"

"Y-y-you, errr..."