Chapter 2 : These Hands

These hands...

They won't stop touching me...

The soft pale skin runs all over me...

These hands...

Soft and delicate...

As if they could shatter at the slightest touch...

Long lacy fingers,

Explore me head to toe...

These hands...

Just can't quite leave me alone...

The sweet pleasure I receive?

Or the delicate but harsh prickle of pain they leave?

More...

More...

Every time...

I can't breathe...

Those delicate but harsh fingers wrap around my neck...

Leaving me no room to breathe...

I don't dare move...

But it was the one word...

The one low and deep but soothing and relaxed voice,

To shatter them all...

Over...

And over...

It was repeated...

Something I thought I would never fear...

But I do...

"Eren..."

"Eren."

"Eren!"

I shot straight up and was panting, only as if someone really did try to strangle me. My panting became softer as I looked around the room. I was thankful when I realized it was my own. Relief washing over me.

'Just another nightmare Eren... Nothing to worry about...'

'I needed a drink... Wake myself up a bit...' I reassured myself. I left my bed and quietly opened the door. I tip toed into the kitchen and pulled out a glass from the cupboard.  I turned the water on from my sink and let the cold water run. I got my sink tap water, glancing at my clock on the microwave.

*3:45AM*

It kept blinking that number. Reminding me that it was so early.

"Damn.." I muttered. "Why so early?" I sighed. Walking back into my room, I turned on my XBox 360. I fired up 'Call of Duty Black ops 2'. It was going to be Nazi Zombies till Mikasa "wakes me up" for school... 

*^~^*

Sorry Guys! This one is short! But oh well! I got it up! ^~^ This one was about Eren's nightmare :O ;) And a quick filler too! :P Hope you enjoyed anyways!! I should probably go eat something... it 2:oo... OH WELL!! My mother let me sleep in and left the house! (I had a small happy dance done... o.o) SO WABAM! I'M GOING TO GO EAT WITH SASHA NOWWWWWWWWWW BAI~!

kktrys <3