Chapter 16 : Blueberries and Pancake Mix

Mikayla's Kitchen Thursday 10:37AM Day 4 Eren's P.O.V.

I changed into comfortable clothing and left Levi's room. As soon as I entered the living room, the smell of blueberries and pancake mix filled my nose. Someone was cooking something and it smelled delicious. 'I didn't know Mikayla knew how to cook so well...' I thought. But to my surprise when I reached my kitchen, I didn't see Mikayla, but rather Levi. I slightly smirked to myself as I entered the kitchen.

Levi was busy mixing the batter for the pancakes to even notice me. I chuckled softly as I watched him rush around the kitchen. He was more of a maid than a sexy French shorty. And there go my thoughts again... 

Levi was now putting the blueberries in the batter which was in a pan over the stove. I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Levi let out a small shriek and almost jumped out of his skin. I let go of him and started laughing. Levi put down the blueberries and turned to me with a scowl and a slight blush on his face.

"God dammit Eren! Don't do that to me you bitch!" I could barely hear him over my fit of laughter. I wiped away a tear and stood more upright with a goofy smile on my face. I walked back over to Levi while he now faced the stove, clearly pissed at me for scaring him. 

"Hey Levi?"

"What is it Bright Eyes?"

"Tell me something in French for me?" I asked giving him an innocent smile. He went quiet for a moment before sighing.

"Je... Je t'aime Eren... Vous ne pouvez pas le savior, mais je fais... Nous ne rencantre... Quoi? Il ya cinq jours? Je ne sais meme pas... Il se sent comme je to connais depuis un moment de la vie... Je ne l'aime vraiment vous Eren..." Levi gripped the counter tightly, it almost looked as if it could break. Levi hung his head low as his jaw was stiff. I didn't know a single word that he said... He must be hurt, sad, or even angry... I heard my name a couple times... I wonder what he was telling me?

"Levi... I hope you know that I have no idea what you said...?" I said cautiously. I didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was... IF he was anyways. His eyes widened in realization and his grip on the counter loosened. He let out a shaky breath and turned his head away from me. I walked over to him and spun him around till his face was buried in my chest. 

I held him tight in a hug till he stopped struggling. He sighed and I felt him hesitantly warp his arms around my waist. I smiled as he hugged me tight as well.

I got another devilish idea and saw how close the pancake batter was. I released one arm, dabbed my index finger into the mix, and returned my arm.

"Levi...?"

"Now what is it Bright Eyes?" He mumbled into my chest.

"Levi, look at me." Levi removed his face from my chest and looked up at me. His face was red and he looked adorable. He was gonna kill me for this... I let go of him and looked at his face.

"You have a little something right~" I bopped his nose with my index finger covered in the pancake mix.

"There." I smiled at him, than ran for my life.

The burning pancakes clearly forgotten.

*^~^*

YAY I GOT ANOTHER CHAPPY UP WOOO!! This one is very cheesy (I hope). I hope you enjoy and thank you for friken 1.8k reads! That blows my mind! Thank you so much!!

kktrys